Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Do Your Agree With Kyrie or Was He Foul?

Do you agree with kyrie or was he foul?

• Total voters
yea...i thought about it after i pressed post that it dont matter what his age is

dude is an adult

but kobe used to do that shit to dudes that was his age too

i remember when he was like "who is this kid", when him and Raja Bell used to go at it lol

Kyrie's a lil nigga, who aint even top 5 or top 10. That diva ass nigga can get the foh

He's the best player in the league lol When you're whitney houston u can be a diva, when you're elle varner you have no reason to be a diva b

But yea, yall niggas are crazy. Fuck a call, kyrie owes lebron his whole career and ring, and this is from a nigga who hates lebron, but lets keep it a buck.
Tyler-The-Creator-Liar-Insult-Reaction-Gif.gif

I always said I was objective fam lol

Is he fuckin with kobe or bitch ass jordan? nah, but is he the best in the league? yes

LeBron will have a better career than kobe

lets debate this w/o you bringing up rings

That's like saying rapper a is better than rapper b , but lets leave out classics lol

Do better AP

no

b/c rings arent the sole indicator of ones success

do i have to remind you how many rings Rob Horry and John Sally have?

Both have more than Kobe and Lebron

but they arent in the conversation for the best of all time

if you cant use rings as a part of your defense, is that going to lessen your position?

keep in mind, my fav player is Anthony Davis...i have no dog in the fight

so, your only defense at this point is kobe has more rings than LeBron? lol

That's not my only argument, but to try to take that from the convo when it's one of the biggest factors, it speaks for itself.
LMAO

its only the biggest factor b/c he's won more than lebron and that helps state whatever case you are trying to make b/c i guarantee you, if kobe doesnt have the rings he does, you wouldn't be trying to use that as a defense.

Goldie, Loc, and whomever else think Kylie in the wrong is sensitive as fuck

He don't work for LeBron therefore a call is not warranted. Would it be cool, sure but it's not a necessity

Did he have to create bad blood, if there is, no but fuck it.

LeBron been coming off as condescending since he won his first ring. He know who to pull that shit with tho.

LMAO

its only the biggest factor b/c he's won more than lebron and that helps state whatever case you are trying to make b/c i guarantee you, if kobe doesnt have the rings he does, you wouldn't be trying to use that as a defense.

Bruh, rings been a factor in terms of greats before kobe was ever in the league, wtf are talkin about?

Bruh, rings been a factor in terms of greats before kobe was ever in the league, wtf are talkin about?

so, let me get this straight, lebron can be a better scorer, in terms of efficiency, a better passer in terms of assists, a better defender in terms of the % of shots the players he guard shoots, and the fact that he can guard multiple positions, is all null and void b/c he doesnt have more rings than kobe in your eyes? Do i have that right?

so, let me get this straight, lebron can be a better scorer, in terms of efficiency, a better passer in terms of assists, a better defender in terms of the % of shots the players he guard shoots, and the fact that he can guard multiple positions, is all null and void b/c he doesnt have more rings than kobe in your eyes? Do i have that right?

Lebron is no where near, nooo where near as good as kobe in defense, kobe was all defensive team about 12 times, i think lebron been in 5.

We're done for the day fam lol

U gotta know what you're talkin about if we're gonna have this debate, which is ridiculous to begin with

Back