Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Do Your Agree With Kyrie or Was He Foul?

Do you agree with kyrie or was he foul?

• Total voters
But yea, yall niggas are crazy. Fuck a call, kyrie owes lebron his whole career and ring, and this is from a nigga who hates lebron, but lets keep it a buck.

But yea, yall niggas are crazy. Fuck a call, kyrie owes lebron his whole career and ring, and this is from a nigga who hates lebron, but lets keep it a buck.

Lebron owes Bosh and Wade for his 2 rings and he didn't give them a call when he left Miami. Nobody owes anyone anything when it has to do with their life. Kyrie just as big of a reason the Cavs won that ring as Lebron.

I mean i probably wouldve saud something but if they dont fuck with each other he dont really owe him anything. LeBron wouldnt got a ring in cleveland without kyrie. Kyrie wouldnt got it without LeBron.

Unless that man is your enemy why not just give him the heads up. As a man I would have told him to his face I want out. You know that leaving like this could only anger the other person. It is 1 thing to be against management and ownership but to be against your teammate or ex is not necessary. Humble is the man that gives respect where respect is due. Kyrie was saying F u to Lebron and it didn't have to be like that. Why create an enemy when you don't have to.

kyrie dont owe nobody but his family an explanation

i will always be pro player

again, lebron not innocent in this...

Its pretty clear to me Kyrie dont like Lebron

Most likely why he wanted out

So why would he care to call him

0-810x458.gif

kyrie dont owe nobody but his family an explanation

i will always be pro player

again, lebron not innocent in this...
I didn't say give him an explanation. I said just tell him you want out. It doesn't have to be a back and forth. I also will always be pro player but players need to have sensibility when dealing with each other.

Kyrie will go off to never win a ring again and be looked at as foolish lookin back, while Lebron will continue to be viewed as one of the best ever.

kyrie didnt have to give Lebron the heads up on anything imo

it aint like they were both agreed to sign long term contracts then Kyrie bailed

so, what does kyrie do then when LeBron just leaves and the team is back in the lottery? Kyrie could've waiting until the he was an FA and the cavs wouldnt have gotten anything from him

Back