Welcome To aBlackWeb

OFFICIAL NBA FANTASY OG LEAGUE (espn.com)

Lmao man this nigga ck is a savage too.

I'm watching this Nuggets vs Timberwolves game and I see Jeff Teague go down with a knee injury, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for a while. So I immediately go to the fantasy to league to try to pick him up but I have no-one to drop because espn still ain't list Capela as out....ck picked him up like a minute later

Lmao man this nigga ck is a savage too.

I'm watching this Nuggets vs Timberwolves game and I see Jeff Teague go down with a knee injury, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for a while. So I immediately go to the fantasy to league to try to pick him up but I have no-one to drop because espn still ain't list Capela as out....ck picked him up like a minute later

LOL, i went to pick him up in my Money leagues, by the time i got to this league, CK had already sniped him.

Man these niggas are killing me...Clint Capela, James Johnson and Dion Waiters been out multiple games and still listed as DTD

First off, ima need you to relax over there...

Second if you been paying attention yes I lead in all categories mostly all week and it was by a very small margin

Damn John B’s team is some shit. I see how he got that record padding his stats against the bum teams. Toheeb I hope you can give me some competition this week

If I didnt fuck off the first two weeks with some unfortunate issues saving my lineups Id be in a pretty good postion right now smh

Back