Welcome To aBlackWeb

OFFICIAL NBA FANTASY OG LEAGUE (espn.com)

Millz

Yerrr

I'm sure you niggas gon find yourselves here sooner rather than later

Post up when ya get here

I Won Already

@Millz, you been to the "introduce yourselves thread"

if not, got to page 88 and find my post and goat it

trying to make sure i get all the new folks some bread to start off with

Is it possible to import my team from another league to this one. My LM a bitch ass nigga. Let me explain right quick.

A guy in our league team is 1-8 so he basically dgaf at this point and has a fire sale. Below are the trades the LM (ABDU) made with the guy.

So I say fuck it, let me get in on this, except I (OTB) actually offer a good player that will return in January for one returning this month.

This bitch ass LM (ABDU) vetos the trade.

Then this happens...

So at this point IDGAF about the leage since this nigga basically going to cheat his way to winning the league.

Can I go to another league or quit this league?

yo Wilber, i'on know how alla dat work, but see if ya'll got enough dudes here and just start ya'll own

Is it possible to import my team from another league to this one. My LM a bitch ass nigga. Let me explain right quick.

A guy in our league team is 1-8 so he basically dgaf at this point and has a fire sale. Below are the trades the LM (ABDU) made with the guy.

So I say fuck it, let me get in on this, except I (OTB) actually offer a good player that will return in January for one returning this month.

This bitch ass LM (ABDU) vetos the trade.

Then this happens...

So at this point IDGAF about the leage since this nigga basically going to cheat his way to winning the league.

Can I go to another league or quit this league?

Lmao yoo that's nuts...but na it's not possible to import your squad. We in full swing of the season now, you might be able to slide in the next OG league though

Lmao yoo that's nuts...but na it's not possible to import your squad. We in full swing of the season now, you might be able to slide in the next OG league though

Bet. This shit done made me look at dude different in real life. To top it off he still may not win the league. These are the standings.

I'm team "On The Block" so it aint like I'm doing bad. I just don't respect bitch shit like that. He go text me saying get out my feelings, told the nigga I ain't in my feelings, that I'm just calling out the weak shit he doing.

Anyway. Not playing in his league next year even if I win it this year.

giphy.gif

Nice to feel healthy

Back