Welcome To aBlackWeb

by leaving, im saying, you are getting up to go and do something that is requiring you to not be in their presence. Regardless of what that thing is, you have left your chair and were gone for an amount of time

These two I swear. Lol

I always believe if you bring company, you tend to your company.

You're bring them around people who are strangers to them. So why would you up and leave them by themselves?

I hated that shyt. My ex did this when she 1st brought me around her peoples. Made a quick intro to one or two of her family members...then bounced.

you can feel it in your soul....

if you feel nothing then you obviously don't give a fuck about the person you brought....

giphy.gif

by leaving, im saying, you are getting up to go and do something that is requiring you to not be in their presence. Regardless of what that thing is, you have left your chair and were gone for an amount of time

Levels to asking about certain things pertaining to something that doesn't involve you.

I think, and this just me shooting the shits

A person has to be at this certain level to be able to ask questions like "who that is you talking too, or what yall talking bout questions" and get an answer/explanation from their opposite sex friend.

When "we" as "one" get to this level of affectionate to what Anita is talking bout, then everything is an open book Lol.

Not on this level, "I be where I be and I'm at where I'm at" Lol

As the level of love magnifies, your questions to your answers will be answered Lol

So a person has to be at "Just because I love you" level to be brought to a function?

You never brought a chick somewhere that you wasn't trying to wife?
who said that???

dont put words in my mouth

but to answer your question, i aint never brought a chick around that i wasnt interested in being with on a more intimate level

not everybody get access to my peeps like that

well let me clarify. I have had legit platonic friends of the opposite sex that have been around my relatives, BUT we were NOT fucking at all, and I didnt leave them several times over a period of time to leave them to fend for themselves.

So a person has to be at "Just because I love you" level to be brought to a function?

You never brought a chick somewhere that you wasn't trying to wife?
bruh, if i bring a chick somewhere with me, i'm entertained by her company, and i plan on entertaining her

if i don't wanna spend the large majority of my tim in her company, imma leave her ass b

Back