Welcome To aBlackWeb

If it's just a chick you're smashing and she knows that then ofc she shouldn't be interrogating you for lack of a better term. But if it's a serious relationship, u can ask w.e df u want lol Interrogating is never healthy, but once yall years in together, there's no such thing as "u can't ask me that" .

In regards to the scenario, based on how you answered her initial question will determine if her response was valid or not.

If it's just a chick you're smashing and she knows that then ofc she shouldn't be interrogating you for lack of a better term. But if it's a serious relationship, u can ask w.e df u want lol Interrogating is never healthy, but once yall years in together, there's no such thing as "u can't ask me that" .

In regards to the scenario, based on how you answered her initial question will determine if her response was valid or not.
she dont know ya'll just fucking

i don't know what yall talking about, but if you take somebody somewhere, you are their host, and shouldn't leave them to fend for themselves for any considerable amount of time..

if u was gonna move around, you shoulda just went dolo.....

if i'm going somewhere where i know imma be having a bunch of small talk conversations while constantly moving around, i leave the wife at home...

this shit sounds more about basic consideration than jealousy.....

why bring someone somewhere if u gonna be talking to other people the entire time..if they not gonna have your attention, leave them home..

It's not about leading anyone on, more so of things not mattering and not feeling hand-cuffed or obligated to explain certain things.

I mean, sometimes and with some ppl, you have to, I get that.

if ya'll just fucking, and ya'll BOTH know that, you have a point

if ya'll just fucking, and YOU only know that, you dont have a leg to stand on

i don't know what yall talking about, but if you take somebody somewhere, you are their host, and shouldn't leave them to fend for themselves for any considerable amount of time..

if i'm going somewhere where i know imma be having a bunch of small talk conversations while constantly moving around, i leave the wife at home...

why bring someone somewhere if u gonna be talking to other people the entire time..if they not gonna have your attention, leave them home..

my point in this scenario was, yes, be considerate

You have to keep an internal clock and be like "damn, i been here for a sec, let me wrap this up", and keep it moving

but if you just wanted to do whatever, with no issues, then to your point, go dolo

Good post, I aint mad at that.

Same thing @AP21 mentioned.

What would you say is an considerable amount of time to be away from your company?

Good post, I aint mad at that.

Same thing @AP21 mentioned.

What would you say is an considerable amount of time to be away from your company?
it dont matter lol

now, she can be insecure and think 30 secs might be too long

but you still have to be mindful that she is your guest and you wouldnt want her to just leave you at a table in an environment where you dont know anyone

my point in this scenario was, yes, be considerate

You have to keep an internal clock and be like "damn, i been here for a sec, let me wrap this up", and keep it moving

but if you just wanted to do whatever, with no issues, then to your point, go dolo

Not mad at that, but as I asked du, once that time up, and you head back to where your company is at, and yall chop it up, Let's say, you and @King Du on some mane we bout to go and shoot some pool and such, or go over here and talk about whatever, now does your internal clock start over, or do you bring your company with you?

if ya'll just fucking, and ya'll BOTH know that, you have a point

if ya'll just fucking, and YOU only know that, you dont have a leg to stand on

I disagree breh Lol

Even if that person wants to have feelings with you, there's certain access that's not granted, just because one has feelings means that they get to get an answer? Lol. that's where I disagree

Again, do you tell your mother everything you do (mostly likely not)? Are the two comparable (mama and the girl that has caught feelings for you) no, but who do you love the most? Lol

I disagree breh Lol

Even if that person wants to have feelings with you, there's certain access that's not granted, just because one has feelings means that they get to get an answer? Lol. that's where I disagree

Again, do you tell your mother everything you do? Are the two comparable no, but who do you love the most? Lol

nah, dont change what the dynamic is

no one said she wants to have feelings for you

the dynamic is one of two situations

ya'll BOTH agree that all ya'll are is fucking

OR

YOU know, but she thinks its something more

the latter option is the only plausible reason for your scenario. She feels there is more to the dynamic than the guy in your story has lead on, so she thinks there is nothing wrong with asking who were you talking to. I think its a fair question and one thats pretty damn common.

if you felt the convo was going into too long territory, then you should've brought whoever you were talking to and introduced them to your guest.

Not mad at that, but as I asked du, once that time up, and you head back to where your company is at, and yall chop it up, Let's say, you and @King Du on some mane we bout to go and shoot some pool and such, or go over here and talk about whatever, now does your internal clock start over, or do you bring your company with you?
funny thing tho, it's the same way with homies......

my niggaz used to get mad when we went up to philly, cuz i knew everybody, we'd go to a party, and i'd dip off in the crowd, and be gone for HOURS, them niggaz used to be heated...

it's a learnt lesson....if u bring anybody somewhere, male or female,, it's rude to leave them to fend for themselves....

unless they just a mad outgoing person, and be like go head they good....but never leave a person u brought somewhere hanging imo

nah, dont change what the dynamic is

no one said she wants to have feelings for you

the dynamic is one of two situations

ya'll BOTH agree that all ya'll are is fucking

OR

YOU know, but she thinks its something more

the latter option is the only plausible reason for your scenario. She feels there is more to the dynamic than the guy in your story has lead on, so she thinks there is nothing wrong with asking who were you talking to. I think its a fair question and one thats pretty damn common.

if you felt the convo was going into too long territory, then you should've brought whoever you were talking to and introduced them to your guest.

So in other words, if that person knows in their mind that the other person has feelings or thinks more out of the situation, then she's entitled to get an answer to her question in the example.

Let's be 100, most dudes know when a women is feeling him, same with women, most women know when a man is feeling them, so by that being said, again what warrants her to get an answer? because she's thinking that the situation that she has with the dude is special or has legs?

I'm not saying I'm right or you're wrong, I'm asking what gives a woman or man, that right to get an answer from something that doesn't have anything to do with them Lol.

Are we not respecting one's space? Lol. I'm just asking, when does respect of privacy kick in, when dealing with the opposite sex

So in other words, if that person knows in their mind that the other person has feelings or thinks more out of the situation, then she's entitled to get an answer to her question in the example.

Let's be 100, most dudes know when a women is feeling him, same with women, most women know when a man is feeling them, so by that being said, again what warrants her to get an answer? because she's thinking that the situation that she has with the dude is special or has legs?

I'm not saying I'm right or you're wrong, I'm asking what gives a woman or man, that right to get an answer from something that doesn't have anything to do with them Lol.

this is what bothers me about your wording

entitled...

"who was that" is a basic ass question. You felt the need to conduct a convo with someone for an extended period of time, so idk why you dont even suspect any female worth a damn to NOT ask you a question about it upon your return.

it would be different had you come back and said "my bad, ran into an old colleague, friend, etc...", but for you to just think you gon sit down, get asked something, then get in your feelings b/c you dont feel you have to answer is kinda juvenile.

Which brings us back to the point if you dont wanna chance that someone will ask you ANYTHING while on an outing, then just go by yourself.

this is what bothers me about your wording

entitled...

"who was that" is a basic ass question. You felt the need to conduct a convo with someone for an extended period of time, so idk why you dont even suspect any female worth a damn to NOT ask you a question about it upon your return.

it would be different had you come back and said "my bad, ran into an old colleague, friend, etc...", but for you to just think you gon sit down, get asked something, then get in your feelings b/c you dont feel you have to answer is kinda juvenile.

Which brings us back to the point if you dont wanna chance that someone will ask you ANYTHING while on an outing, then just go by yourself.

"Who was that" that's normal, no harm

But if you're talking to several people, (5-7) different people at the function, the "who is that" gets a bit bothering for some.

I get it, but I'm trying to understand if it's healthy and is it needed when again, the person asking the "who is that", they don't know the person at times, nor do you know if that person is telling you the truth or lying when they are answering the question, so why even ask?

"Who was that" that's normal, no harm

But if you're talking to several people, (5-7) different people at the function, the "who is that" gets a bit bothering for some.

I get it, but I'm trying to understand if it's healthy and is it needed when again, the person asking the "who is that", they don't know the person at times, nor do you know if that person is telling you the truth or lying when they are answering the question, so why even ask?

why tf you keep leaving them then? lol

if you talking to THAT many people at a function, then you made a bad decision to bring her there

but then again, ask yourself, why does she feel like she can ask you that? Is it b/c she thinks ya'll more than just fucking??

why tf you keep leaving them then? lol

if you talking to THAT many people at a function, then you made a bad decision to bring her there

but then again, ask yourself, why does she feel like she can ask you that? Is it b/c she thinks ya'll more than just fucking??

I think the leaving part is being mis-interpreted wrong in this example. It's hard to play it out by using words on a screen.

Your point is on point, so as Du and Goldie, I'm looking at how some view the act.

Back