Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be in a situation with your girl, or ladies, your dude that nothing even matters?

Meaning,

Situation:

You're with your s/o, or with a person you're dealing/dating, or maybe just a friend that you're fire-stick'n and sticking, yall both are Kooling at a function, crawfish boil, wedding reception, social outing, game night, and yall are laughing and doing yall thing at the setting, having a good time.

You get up and walk off to observe the function or chat it up with others, and someone of the opposite sex that you may know of don't know comes up to you, recognizes you or whatever. Now you both are conversing while your company that you brought to the function is chilling, maybe eating, sipping, or just observing the scene, or being nosey observing the dialog between you and the member of the opposite sex that's laughing because of your personality or just laughing in general.

You and the person you're conversing, yall are in conversation for about 9-18 minutes, after the convo ends, someone else comes over, (opposite sex) and yall converse for about 4-7 mins. You end it, head back to your company that came with you to this function.

Is it right that your company should be upset or should she, or them be on some "Nothing even matters" and trust you that whatever you were talking about wit those ppl, is yall business?

Ladies: Are you asking or are you wanting an explanation of who your dude was conversing with and what was the topic about? and what is a good time limit that your dude could be conversing with the opposite sex before having to check back in with you?

Fellas: Flip the scenario. Are you asking your girl about who she was conversing with and do you put a time-limit on how long your girl can be conversing with the opposite sex when you're not in the vicinity

lol @ firestick'n and stickin

But yea, I'd ask her who was she talking to, not during the event but prolly on the ride back. Knowing her tho, she'd prolly just tell me without me asking.

As far as time limit, I wouldn't trip about 15 mins. It also depends on the function we're at. If it's work related, then naturally she'll have to talk longer to her co-workers. But if we're at a random spot and she drifts off with a nigga, there might be a problem lol

lol @ firestick'n and stickin

But yea, I'd ask her who was she talking to, not during the event but prolly on the ride back. Knowing her tho, she'd prolly just tell me without me asking.

As far as time limit, I wouldn't trip about 15 mins. It also depends on the function we're at. If it's work related, then naturally she'll have to talk longer to her co-workers. But if we're at a random spot and she drifts off with a nigga, there might be a problem lol

Nothing wrong with what you stated, but I want to ask, if she's talked to 5-7 different guys at this function, are you asking (if she doesn't voluntary tell you) about all 5-7 different encounters with dudes she had at that function?

Are you on some "well who that was who you were talking to while you was at the punch bowl" What yall was talkin bout

What about that dude you was talking to when you was by the table wit the cake squares and chips, What yall was talkin bout

Lol,

I'm clowning but you get what I'm saying??

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with you stated, but I want to ask, if she's talked to 5-7 different guys at this function, are you asking (if she doesn't voluntary tell you) about all 5-7 different encounters with dudes she had at that function?

If it's work related? Prolly not.

If it's at a random social gathering, something's off and I wouldn't be stickin around for it. Call me insecure if u want, but if ur girl is drifting off with 8 random niggas and doesn't even have the courtesy to introduce u as her man to any of em? You're sharing that girl.

If it's work related? Prolly not.

If it's at a random social gathering, something's off and I wouldn't be stickin around for it. Call me insecure if u want, but if ur girl is drifting off with 8 random niggas and doesn't even have the courtesy to introduce u as her man to any of em? You're sharing that girl.

Man we got ppl on here that allow their girl to date other dudes, so no judging breh Lol

I can see work, work dudes could be their co-workers,

Lmaoo breh you leaving?

She just conversing with different ppl, what if her line of work, calls for conversing with different ppl. She could be a party-planner or some shit and a lot of ppl know her Lol.

Man we got ppl on here that allow their girl to date other dudes, so no judging breh Lol

I can see work, work dudes could be their co-workers,

Lmaoo breh you leaving?

She just conversing with different ppl, what if her line of work, calls for conversing with different ppl. She could be a party-planner or some shit and a lot of ppl know her Lol.

Lol but that would be semi-work related still, due to her party planning. But to leave me in at a table while she drifts off with multiple niggas and not have the respect to introduce you to everybody to join the conversation, something ain't right there.

And if it wasn't work related yall wen't out to spend time with eachother, but instead she's drifts off for 30 min - 1hr with other niggas? And no lightbulbs go off in ur head?

J6wXl.gif

Lol but that would be semi-work related still, due to her party planning. But to leave me in at a table while she drifts off with multiple niggas and not have the respect to introduce you to everybody to join the conversation, something ain't right there.

And if it wasn't work related yall wen't out to spend time with eachother, but instead she's drifts off for 30 min - 1hr with other niggas? And no lightbulbs go off in ur head?

J6wXl.gif

Lol,

So what you're saying that every time she's engaged in conversation with a dude, that's at the function, you have to be present? I mean after she introduces you to the guy, let's say, then, you're left standing there looking like an odd dude while they converse about whatever they converse about Lol.

So now you're following her around the function like her son?

Man I'm clowning, I'm just trying to see how other ppl view this act Lol,

Lol,

So what you're saying that every time she's engaged in conversation with a dude, that's at the function, you have to be present? I mean after she introduces you to the guy, let's say, then, you're left standing there looking like an odd dude while they converse about whatever they converse about Lol.

So now you're following her around the function like her son?

Man I'm clowning, I'm just trying to see how other ppl view this act Lol,

You said 5-7 niggas lol

I wouldn't trip about 1, as long as it isn't for too long.

You said 5-7 niggas lol

I wouldn't trip about 1, as long as it isn't for too long.

Yea, she's introduced you to those ppl (5-7 niggas) who recognize her, from school, work, or just being out and about. She introduces you to them, so now she can't go back to converse with them anymore Lol

Breh, some women are a trip.

It's crazy, because I never would think such an act like this could get so deep in the mind of a person if one let it, but for the sake of the thread and your post, you're asking about those 2 dudes though? (I cut it from 5-7 niggas to 2)

Yea, she's introduced you to those ppl (5-7 niggas) who recognize her, from school, work, or just being out and about. She introduces you to them, so now she can't go back to converse with them anymore Lol

Breh, some women are a trip.

It's crazy, because I never would think such an act like this could get so deep in the mind of a person if one let it, but for the sake of the thread and your post, you're asking about those 2 dudes though? (I cut it from 5-7 niggas to 2)

My thing is, if yall went out to spend time with each other, why df is she leaving for 30 mins plus to spend time with other niggas?

A quick catch up, maybe a 5 min convo? Cool. But if yall at the bar choppin it up for 20 -30 mins and she aint even have the courtesy to come get ur ass? lmaooo man ur chick is a bird

My thing is, if yall went out to spend time with each other, why df is she leaving for 30 mins plus to spend time with other niggas?

A quick catch up, maybe a 5 min convo? Cool. But if yall at the bar choppin it up for 20 -30 mins and she aint even have the courtesy to come get ur ass? lmaooo man ur chick is a bird

Lmaoo.

She's a bird.

I aint mad at that mane Lmaoo

I wouldn't say leaving per say, more so moving around within the function, maybe going to get seconds, or going to get a beer outta the cooler, or going to request a song to the DJ or some shit, or like she may see one of her homegirls, off away from where yall are posted up at, or cuzin and drift off over there, and some dude comes over and engage in conversation with her Lol and you know it goes on from that.

She's not necessarily jumping up and hunting down niggas to engage in conversation with at the function Lol.

I wouldn't say leaving per say, more so moving around within the function, maybe going to get seconds, or going to get a beer outta the cooler, or going to request a song to the DJ or some shit, or like she may see one of her homegirls, off away from where yall are posted up at, or cuzin and drift off over there, and some dude comes over and engage in conversation with her Lol and you know it goes on from that.

She's not necessarily jumping up and hunting down niggas to engage in conversation with at the function Lol.

For 30 mins nigga?!? lol

2wmm884.gif]

i'ma wait until more people to respond before i tell ya'll what i told him

so here's the thing

I said, you can't be just bringing around chicks all willy nilly.

I wanna remind ya'll, there was a thread i think last year about going to be a plus one at a wedding of a chick if ya'll not on that level.

If you are just smashing a chick, there are certain venues you just dont bring her to b/c it sends the wrong message, however, if YOU are just smashing her, but SHE dont know thats what you doing, and she dealing with you under false pretenses, then thats gonna make stuff more complicated.

So, he asked me is he wrong for feeling like the chick shouldnt have been questioning him.

I asked why did you even bring her in the first place?

But that aside, you there, you go to the bar or whatever and get approached by a female that has seen you out and about. Not on some she shooting her shot shit, but just hey, dont you work at ____? Now, you get back to the table, i dont see nothing wrong with the chick asking who you were talking to. I think that's just some people's nature. NOW, i do think that it can go to another place and it turns into an interrogation. When THAT happens, then yea, it might be time to just cut bait. You cant make someone feel secure about their insecurities.

Knock's problem is, he dont want the chick to ask him anything, PERIOD, which is a problem in itself.

so here's the thing

I said, you can't be just bringing around chicks all willy nilly.

I wanna remind ya'll, there was a thread i think last year about going to be a plus one at a wedding of a chick if ya'll not on that level.

If you are just smashing a chick, there are certain venues you just dont bring her to b/c it sends the wrong message, however, if YOU are just smashing her, but SHE dont know thats what you doing, and she dealing with you under false pretenses, then thats gonna make stuff more complicated.

So, he asked me is he wrong for feeling like the chick shouldnt have been questioning him.

I asked why did you even bring her in the first place?

But that aside, you there, you go to the bar or whatever and get approached by a female that has seen you out and about. Not on some she shooting her shot shit, but just hey, dont you work at ____? Now, you get back to the table, i dont see nothing wrong with the chick asking who you were talking to. I think that's just some people's nature. NOW, i do think that it can go to another place and it turns into an interrogation. When THAT happens, then yea, it might be time to just cut bait. You cant make someone feel secure about their insecurities.

Knock's problem is, he dont want the chick to ask him anything, PERIOD, which is a problem in itself.

Wait, Wait,

This is Not about Knock. Let's address this 1st

I asked you about the situation because it happens a lot of times that one can imagine and ppl don't really see how detrimental it can be, thus me saying I don't think a chick should be asking about certain things if there's no smoke which most of the time lead to you being interrogated over nothing, you do that kind of stuff in your teens, we grown now and nothing should matters IMO, I shouldn't have to explain to one at every encounter I have with the opposite sex, and I feel the same for the woman. If she tells me who she was conversing with, cool, if not, still cool. That's her business and my business is my business. That's how I feel, not saying it's right nor wrong

As far as the thread, I mean you keep saying where you can and cannot bring a chick and I don't think that's an accurate statement, I mean you do have certain chicks that you may not put as much energy into as the next, but I don't think a place/location should be off limits.

Last edited:
Wait, Wait,

This is Not about Knock. Let's address this 1st

I asked you about the situation because it happens a lot of times that one can imagine and ppl don't really see how detrimental it can be, thus me saying I don't think a chick should be asking about certain things if there's no smoke which most of the time lead to you being interrogated over nothing, you do that kind of stuff in your teens, we grown now and nothing should matters IMO, I shouldn't have to explain to one at every encounter I have with the opposite sex, and I feel the same for the woman. If she tells me who she was conversing with, cool, if not, still cool. That's her business and my business is my business. That's how I feel, not saying it's right nor wrong

As far as the thread, I mean you keep saying where you can and cannot bring a chick and I don't think that's an accurate statement, I mean you do have certain chicks that you may not put as much energy into as the next, but I don't think a place/location should be off limits.

Brah, you dont just invite chicks to be your plus one at a wedding and you damn for sure dont go as her plus one if ya'll just spade podnuhs.

c'mon man

Back