Welcome To aBlackWeb

NEWS - Lavar Ball taking LaMelo Out Of High School. Update: Lavar Pulls LiAngelo From UCLA

This dumb ass going to ruin this kid

how? you realize a lot of these dudes that coach HS aint no more qualified than he is.

He gon make sure his son get the attention he deserve, plus there are home school leagues he can play in.

how? you realize a lot of these dudes that coach HS aint no more qualified than he is.

He gon make sure his son get the attention he deserve, plus there are home school leagues he can play in.

He took the kid out because the coach don't want him shooting the ball 50 damn times, the boy will not learn to play team ball at the rate he's going. So getting the kid to play within a system is a problem, what about the other kids who are just out there because this boy wanna ball hog. Watch the entitlement when he enter the league

i think you looking at this all wrong

Lamelo is going to UCLA...there is no denying this. Why have him on a team playing for a coach that wont allow him to be the player he is when its clear he is heads and shoulders above everyone else

this is nothing new

i think you looking at this all wrong

Lamelo is going to UCLA...there is no denying this. Why have him on a team playing for a coach that wont allow him to be the player he is when its clear he is heads and shoulders above everyone else

this is nothing new

All those other kids trying to get into college too but can't showcase their talent because this fool never passes the ball, he's not going to be pulling that in college, those upper class men go kick his ass

then it sounds like its a win win for everyone then lol

i'm still trying to see where the problem is

but lets not act like all those kids are going to go on and play in D1, and its probably Lamelo's high profile that even allows people to even come see them on the team in the first place

LaVar Ball told ESPN that he has pulled his son LiAngelo out of UCLA.

"We are exploring other options with Gelo," LaVar Ball said. "He's out of there."

LiAngelo Ball, a freshman, is one of three UCLA basketball players who were indefinitely suspended after a shoplifting incident in China.

Ball, the middle Ball brother, did not play a single game in college after being suspended from the team -- along with teammates Cody Riley and Jalen Hill.

"I'm not sitting back and waiting," LaVar Ball told ESPN. "He wasn't punished this bad in China."

"We get back over here and the consequences were even stiffer than China. So basically they're in jail here."

UCLA coach Steve Alford issued a statement later Monday.

"We learned today of LiAngelo Ball's intention to withdraw from UCLA," he said. "We respect the decision he and his family have made, and we wish him all the best in the future."

Ball told ESPN he hasn't decided where LiAngelo will play this season.

"I'm going to make him way better for the draft than UCLA ever could have," he said.

"He's not transferring to another school," he told ESPN. "The plan is now to get Gelo ready for the NBA draft."

LiAngelo's plan to withdraw his son from school was first reported by TMZ.

"That's a long time of doing nothing," LiAngelo told NBC's "Today" on Tuesday of his suspension at UCLA. "I just want to play, period. I'm not worried about money."

LaVar Ball told ESPN prior to the season that LiAngelo would only stay at UCLA for one season, even if he wasn't projected as a draft pick. His brother Lonzo played one season with the Bruins before being drafted No. 2 by the Lakers.

he either about to go overseas or D2, b/c he will have to sit out if he goes to another D1

it also doesnt help that as of right now, Lonzo aint doing shit in the league either

dont mean he wont turn out to be a decent player, but he stinking up the joint right now

Back