Welcome To aBlackWeb

New drake single- nice for what

Real talk I wanna know how real DJ's truly feel about this serato playlist movement that has overthrown traditional deejaying in their element. But at least this young lady stays true to the nature of it all. Props to her.

Seen an interview with Premo talkin about it. Said he used to hate it, but eventually started doing it and now he's fuckin with it heavy.

i dont like his bastardized version of bounce

and i dont like that people will think he created the bounce sound

its the gift and the curse with this dude

like i wanna be happy that now bounce will get some more looks, but it aint like he got a NO bounce producer to do the track (that i know of as of this post)

idk man

I read this a few days ago. BlaqNMild co produced it. I seen 5th Ward Weebie promoting it on his IG page and Big Freeda hype about it.

http://www.thefader.com/2018/04/07/blaqnmild-talks-co-producing-nice-for-whiat

I love this song.

My NO people do too.
I played it at our school pep rally Monday and we all was in that bitch dancing.

Real talk I wanna know how real DJ's truly feel about this serato playlist movement that has overthrown traditional deejaying in their element. But at least this young lady stays true to the nature of it all. Props to her.

Most "real DJ's" BEEN made that switch when it comes to doing parties or events. They still have they records/45's and all that, but Serato/Traktor/Rekordbox has been the wave for a long time now and it's too convenient not to use.

Last edited:
Back