Welcome To aBlackWeb

New drake single- nice for what

Ive listened to this song like 5x and cant remember a word Drake said.

I just zone out to the sample & beat

Needs a remix. So does that Cardi B track I Like It

i dont like his bastardized version of bounce

and i dont like that people will think he created the bounce sound

its the gift and the curse with this dude

like i wanna be happy that now bounce will get some more looks, but it aint like he got a NO bounce producer to do the track (that i know of as of this post)

idk man

Ppl back home got it on play

It’s getting the NO co-sign I think

hold up this nigga Drake made a women empowerment bounce song? lmao fam when I hear bounce music all i think of and wanna see are females asses shaking
Interesting observation,
Bounce music and ass shaking go hand in hand no doubt, but the Lauryn Hill sample offset the booty shaking shit..

Lauryn made music that uplift and empower black women so it’s only right that drake use a Lauryn sample to keep that same energy going..

SN: Positive or not,
bitches will shake they ass to the song regardless.. so it’s a win-win for drake..

Interesting observation,
Bounce music and ass shaking go hand in hand no doubt, but the Lauryn Hill sample offset the booty shaking shit..

Lauryn made music that uplift and empower black women so it’s only right that drake use a Lauryn sample to keep that same energy going..

SN: Positive or not,
bitches will shake they ass to the song regardless.. so it’s a win-win for drake..

A lot of bounce songs in NOLA have that same sample.

His lyrics make it more empowerment than the sample

Fuck it... I’m tired of the culture jumping this nigga does... I’m tired of this nigga in general... I think the youngins call it hating

I mean he is on cash money records and spent a lot time between Houston and New Orleans around a lot of New Orleans niggas.

And you can’t legit take every artist and see that took another part of black culture and live it.

We all do it now.

Back