Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NEW ABW LOTTERY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbal Kint

The devil is in the details
Sunday February 25th 2018

This lottery will be held Monday-Friday, with a special lottery drawn on Saturdays.

NEW RULES FOR THE ABW LOTTERY

The winning number will be the last 3, 4 and 5 digits of the Dow Jones Industrial Average at the time of closing on that day.
(For example, if the Dow Jones ends at $24,567.09, the numbers in the bold italic are the winners).

You must now PURCHASE your lottery tickets. Tickets are $1000 a piece and there is no limit to the amount of tickets you can purchase as long as you have that amount in your bank account to cover the purchase.
The minimum amount you can bet is $100.
You will only loose the amount you paid to purchase your ticket/s if you are not the winner.

You are a winner if you correctly guess a 3 digit, 4 digit or 5 digit number.
Your lottery ticket purchase will be deducted from your winnings.
As the winner you will have a chance to double your winnings, or lose it all by choosing a door!

For ease of collection and payment we ask that all bets for the day be made in a single post and you must include the total for your ticket purchase and the date.

Example:

02/27/2018
6 tickets = $600

1k on 123 3456
5k on 19821 098
3ok on 678 4312

PAYOUTS ARE AS FOLLOW

3 digit bets pay out $500 for every dollar bet (a $100 bet would win $50,000)

4 digit bets pay out $1,000 for every dollar bet (a $100 bet would win $100,000)

5 Digit bets pay out $5,000 for every dollar bet (a $100 dollar bet would win $500,000).

All bets must be submitted in this thread by 3:00pm Eastern Time.
Changes to your submission are not permitted after 3:00pm.
If your submission has been edited after this time you will be disqualified, the amount you purchased in lottery tickets will be doubled and deducted from your bank account and you will loose your lottery privileges for 7 business days.

The Dow Jones closes at 4:30pm Eastern and the winner will be announced as soon as possible afterwards.

If you win you will be paid via transfer by the ABW bank. If you don't hit the number, the total amount in tickets purchased will be deducted from your account by the ABW bank.

For those of you who work night shift or are in a different time zone you can place your bets on Sunday to be included in the Monday lottery or after the close of the DOW for the following day.

For Saturday drawings all persons who made a bid throughout the week will have a chance to win a percentage of the lottery bank collected throughout the week.

There will also be specials throughout the week so pay attention to the announcements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imma give a suggestion.

With the odds involved, I think the payout needs to be substantially higher.

Imma give a suggestion.

With the odds involved, I think the payout needs to be substantially higher.

well, if the odds are what they are now, that means in all likelihood, you wont have people winning all the time, so just like irl, if no one wins, it rolls back into the big pot

ALSO

if you are the winner, you have 24 hrs to claim your winnings...if not, they revert back to the pot

oh ok...just making sure...i see everyone actually doing like $5k bets, so idk if i was saying give me $100k worth of tickets or im putting $100k for my numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back