Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monogamy is a prison

Sure did.

In the interest of being self-critical, I had a look through my posts in this thread to double-check how I may have come across in case there was any validity in this criticism.

images

Yeah, doesn't look too valid to me.

Oh but you are defensive. That isn't in your tone but in the fact that you referred to anyone who said anything but utter agreement with you, even if they weren't solely disagreeing with you, as a monolith and name-called ('in typical bird fashion', etc). That's defensive behavior. Lord knows I get defensive too so idk why you're denying the obvious when there's no shame in it. Take your projections elsewhere.

I didnt really feel like yall were disagreeing with me per se.

I did see yall trying to pull reciepts and failing miserably about my thoughts and views on polyamory/polygamy.

So I respectfully, with a dash of ratchet, let yall know how wrong yall are.

I did see yall trying to pull reciepts and failing miserably about my thoughts and views on polyamory/polygamy.

there was nothing respectful about it and you are highly mistaken in your accusations but w/e. internet ppl gonna do what they're gonna do.

I'm still confused about your views.

But at this point im ok with that

Therein lies the issue, race titled the thread monogamy is a prison and y'all just latching onto that without actually reading/ breaking down the tweet

But again, if you've never had someone that depends on you as the source as their happiness, then yes, you don't have a clue if what's going on.

I can't remember, maybe it was bne or maybe it was the tweet that followed, but you need to love yourself first before someone else comes into the picture.

If you are solely dependent on someone else to provide happiness for you because they are your mate, then you will be disappointed.

You can be happy when doing certain things with your mate, nothing wrong with that, but if you have such an emotional dependency in that person, you will ultimately suffer because that person is also made up of feelings and emotions, so what if this particular day they aren't feeling like the best version of themselves, and you come to them with your issues and they don't respond the way you want them to? Then what? Now y'all arguing because you wanted them to help you through your shit while you were being totally aloof to the fact that they were going through their own shit.

So like I said @ king du, you can sit this one out because you are totally off base. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with polygamy or wanting to be with more than one person.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that one person has decided to make YOU the source of their happiness which in turn, can feel like a prison
Nigga I addressed the issue at hand...

We dig deeper with discussion, not telling people to sit shit out....

If the issue at hand off that the person tweeting feels that their problem is monogamy is a prison then let's try to figure out why they associate all that shit you typed as monogamy and not all that shit you typed...

The problem with you argument is that you think you know it all... Stop walking into these shits like you know everything.... There's more ways to skin a cat fam

Nigga I addressed the issue at hand...

We dig deeper with discussion, not telling people to sit shit out....

If the issue at hand off that the person tweeting feels that their problem is monogamy is a prison then let's try to figure out why they associate all that shit you typed as monogamy and not all that shit you typed...

The problem with you argument is that you think you know it all... Stop walking into these shits like you know everything.... There's more ways to skin a cat fam

K

Back