Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News LiAngelo Ball Arrested In China For Shoplifting

Like i dont see why anybody would steal in china. Like i could see a misunderstanding because these are UCLA players and somebody might have gave them something for free. It seems a lil too dumb. I can even see the possibility of somebody setting them up

i dont think its a setup as in they put the carrot in a box with the stick

but this is just so strange after all the financial success his family has seen recently

i dont think its a setup as in they put the carrot in a box with the stick

but this is just so strange after all the financial success his family has seen recently

Exactly. And it aint like China is unknown for harsh crime. I get they may be young urban athletes but they can't be that dumb.

Last edited:
Or how about it's a kid doing something stupid with his friends. Don't act like kids don't steal, I'm pretty sure we've all done it.

again chi...people know how real shit get over there in china

i mean, yea...people do dumb shit, but at that point, if you him, you GOTTA weigh the risk vs the reward and a fucking LV anything aint worth it

again chi...people know how real shit get over there in china

i mean, yea...people do dumb shit, but at that point, if you him, you GOTTA weigh the risk vs the reward and a fucking LV anything aint worth it

He's a kid, what is he 18 years old. He might not know how things are in other countries.

Or how about it's a kid doing something stupid with his friends. Don't act like kids don't steal, I'm pretty sure we've all done it.

I get that. But shoplifting from Sears vs the Louis store in China? We here this stuff alot athletes stealing and even of the swimmer that went off in Brazil. But i assume its widely known China dont play with that shit.

Shit crazy....

I would think or assume that Ball didnt take nothing. One of his teamates did the crime and they just booked all of them.

Thing thats unfortunate bout this as well is that this will give fase validation to the narrative of LaVarr being a terrible father...which is false as fuck

Last edited:
Back