Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lavar Ball- Great Father/Business man or a fool?

Yall should have know i was going to make this thread...

but how do yall feel about this guy?

i can say i give him credit for having a dream and seeing it thru to this point.

I understand how he could feel like nobody can tell him nothing..since he spoke things into existence.

I think where he loses me is his antics when he begins to get in his own way and will do whatever to make his kids look good even when they are not as good as he makes them out to be.

he also loses me with how he promotes his BBB brand. If he is serious about this...he should handle himself accordingly.

No I am not saying he has to fit into a certain mold but he should take business seriously.

I also dont understand how when people dont immediately support him how they are called haters and not black.

ill add more later.

As a father he doesnt seem abusive or overbearing and he has the utmost confidence in his boys...which causes him to do and say outrageous shit.

Businessman...hes learning is all I can say lol...but he is on to something with the league he is trying to create...

The NCAA bout to come after him hard

ahwg.gif

As a father he doesnt seem abusive or overbearing and he has the utmost confidence in his boys...which causes him to do and say outrageous shit.

Businessman...hes learning is all I can say lol...but he is on to something with the league he is trying to create...

The NCAA bout to come after him hard
because it doesnt appear that way does that mean it isnt that way?

overbearing? it seems like his boys were pushed towards this with no options. lonzo wanted to play football but lavar was dead set against it.

as far as learning.....i can see that but thats why he should fall back on talk about it until he understands what hes doing and how it makes his brand look.

i want to support him but dont want to do it blindly just because hes black....so far he hasnt sold me on anything.

because it doesnt appear that way does that mean it isnt that way?

overbearing? it seems like his boys were pushed towards this with no options. lonzo wanted to play football but lavar was dead set against it.

as far as learning.....i can see that but thats why he should fall back on talk about it until he understands what hes doing and how it makes his brand look.

i want to support him but dont want to do it blindly just because hes black....so far he hasnt sold me on anything.

I dont know them personally and see thier interactions day to day...

From my perspective he is a good father that has high expectations for his sons...and he has been there to help them reach those.

Untill one of his boys come out and say he was/is abusive...

Im not going to assume he is.

I cant call him a shitty father or shitty business man.

But his antic such as pulling diva moves are dickish.. he needs to adjust the ingredients... its a thin line from being endearing or a "wholeass"
he is power hungry. He needs to modulate his persona. He should have let his son in UCLA.. and had him eat that suspension. But we will see where it all shakes out from here. His sons need to become there own men. He cant micromanage everything..

most niggas cant even get our ppls jobs....Lavar is setting his kids future by essentially running his mouth.....

Anyway, I personally believe the guy is not only an obnoxious asshole but a master manipulator.
And black people, are so beat down morally from the negative images white supremacy has presented us as,
We have set the bar so low concern I g what's acceptable & respectable, we'll praise this egomaniac abrasive control freak, who is clearly placing his own unattained failed sports glory upon his unwilling helpless sons.....as a "good father" merely just for being there

And him ("perceivably") "takin' it to the white man" is also all it takes to get many of us to throw in our unwavering blind support. Forgetting THAT to can be used in manipulation

Last edited:
Back