Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Ladies: Your man is stranded.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Ladies...your boyfriend just got off his flight at the airport...and you had an emergency and you weren't able to pick him up or provide other transportation. He is in his home city and could call any one of his homeboys...you cool with him calling his ex that he was in a serious relationship to scoop him and have brunch?

24ytlpw.jpg

Me: Aye, *name of ex* said she can pick me up from the airport and take me back home.

Her:
tumblr_m10erncSRJ1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

I couldn't get away with this shit.....I ride the bus like nobody's business.

I'll hop on a bus if you're more than 15 mins late

And how would the you know?

See...sometimes you gotta be sneaky and hide shit becuase ppl overreact

Me knowing my girl would overreact, I wouldn’t have said shit

And how would the you know?

See...sometimes you gotta be sneaky and hide shit becuase ppl overreact

Me knowing my girl would overreact, I wouldn’t have said shit

What if you an the ex hooked up after said brunch. Zero intention of persuing it further but hooked up none the less.... Because guess what

If your girl ever find out... Don't matter what is the truth. It matters what you can prove... Just like court. Lmmfao and that scenario is the only one she's gonna believe.

Last edited:
What if you an the ex hooked up after said brunch. ero intention of persuing it further but hooked up non the less.... Because guess what

If your girl ever find out... Don't matter what is the truth. It matters what you can prove... Just like court. Lmmfao and that scenario is the only one she's gonna believe.
Keyword is IF

IF I was stupid enough to hook up with that ex
IF I was stupid enough to get caught
IF I wasn’t stupid enough to leave proof

Well I guess I deserve whatever happens right?

Man, it's already hard enough being crazy and in a relationship. Why would you want to add extra problems? The OP said he could have called anyone else but he calls his ex? If he does this dumb shit they might as well get back together.

I missed the part where he purposely sent for the ex lol

Yeah, he trying to get some cutty

Keyword is IF

IF I was stupid enough to hook up with that ex
IF I was stupid enough to get caught
IF I wasn’t stupid enough to leave proof

Well I guess I deserve whatever happens right?
Good answer :)

And if I ask and you change the subject... Just makes you smarter than me... And shadier... You can have it. Like to yourself all ya want.

Back