Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kissing Your Son on the Lips

Wait...did someone actually say our lips were reserved for our significant others? (As far as kissing)

Ya'll play too much lmfao!

Reminds me of the many idiots who think breasts weren't made to nourish children but instead made for their husbands to latch onto and dassit.

the majority of these opinions are just based around society's warped ideas on intimacy and sex. I remember a dad was bathing with his son and niggas were angry with him and telling him he was sick on twitter.

Like I said yall make everything sexual. Shit that be normal af yall turn it into something weird & creepy.

“Kissing should be resvered for your s/o” what type of bullshit is that?

do yall even study other cultures?

kissing isnt just a sexual act weirdos

The culture of my house says, "We don't do that shit." The study of other cultures also has no effect on my decisions, whether I have or haven't studied them.

Once again, you're reaching with your bird-brained assumptions about being loved, because being kissed on the mouth is clearly the only way that one can show their affection. Lmao. Foh. You know how simple that sounds?

You be on some other muthafucka shit 9/10 any damn way though, so your colorful opinions are just that. I'd fully expect you to believe that nothing was wrong with breastfeeding a 5 year old.

Reminds me of the many idiots who think breasts weren't made to nourish children but instead made for their husbands to latch onto and dassit.

That's not the same thing. We know the value of breast milk for babies, so that's a false equivalence. Kissing kids on the mouth has no discernible value to their development.

And let me scratch that "YOU know the value of breast milk" because I'm sure you only have an I D E A.

Why does this need to defined my boy?

b/c i see people using it loosely

to me, kissing in the mouth implies tongue, which is vastly difference from a peck on the lips

but ya'll using it synonymous with any lip contact when there is a clear distinction

b/c i see people using it loosely

to me, kissing in the mouth implies tongue, which is vastly difference from a peck on the lips

but ya'll using it synonymous with any lip contact when there is a clear distinction
Placing lips on lip.

And yet people find the act itself of someone kissing their own child ON the lips incestuous and weird but I digress.

And yet people find the act itself of someone kissing their own child ON the lips incestuous and weird but I digress.
You dont digress, you're on topic.

So that Tom Brady video didnt make you go
tenor.gif

Just a little?

You dont digress, you're on topic.

So that Tom Brady video didnt make you go
tenor.gif

Just a little?

No? Shit more people walking this earth needed their parents to show them love and affection growing up lmao. People literally sexualize a lot of shit.

No? Shit more people walking this earth needed their parents to show them love and affection growing up lmao. People literally sexualize a lot of shit.
I think we need to separate love & affection from this. No one is saying they dont give there kids plenty of love and affection, we are just side eyeing that particular type of affection.

Of course we sexualize kissing on mouth if all our experience in it just that. I have only ever kissed people on the mouth in sexual way, can you see how I see it?

Last edited:
First off, my comment wasn't directed to the BULLSHIT you spoke. I disregarded that shit a long time ago believe it or not. I'm not sure what "other muthafucka shit" you are referring to especially since I barely even comment on shit like this and I also think you meant muthafucking shit.

Also don't say WE. YOU know the value of breast milk and many people have no clue. I still breastfeed my almost two year old and to be honest I give ZERO fucks what anyone would think about that especially since I'm a breastfeeding advocate.

So....tell me why you're really mad? Because ya'll niggas have yet to see any real colorful opinions I have yet to share on this forum. You got me mixed up with someone else that made you mad.

CTFU... You may wanna reread my original post. The only section that was in reference to you was the last paragraph, after your quote.

From now on, I suggest you ADS instead of shooting from the hip. Lol.

White ppl are natural faggots and since their are and white ppl stay kissing grown lil boys on the lips.

It all makes sense now

Back