Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kissing Your Son on the Lips

I plan to kiss my kids square in the mouth. I plan to shower them with hugs and kisses and copious amounts of affection

this thread is proof on what can happen to people if they arent loved on enough

:mhm:
I dont think anyone in here is not talking about showing kids love, affection, hugs, and kisses. We just dont think it's wavy to kiss other people besides your S/O in the mouth, thats all.

I mean I give my daughter hugs kisses still lift her up and etc. I just dont kiss on the lips just not for me.

I dont think anyone in here is not talking about showing kids love, affection, hugs, and kisses. We just dont think it's wavy to kiss other people besides your S/O in the mouth, thats all.

and thats Fucking weird lmao

My father kissed us on the lips. I never felt weirded out by it. My mother did too.

Fuck it, my grandmother still kisses me on the lips

Its innocent and an act of love. We got love taps too (small pats on our butt) and I didnt think wow Im being raised by sickos loool

Like, do what you want but the way a lot of yall think is so damn odd and trite to me.

Hugs, head pats and Secret hand skate. That’s how me and my son gets down.

My father kissed us on the lips. I never felt weirded out by it. My mother did too.

Fuck it, my grandmother still kisses me on the lips

Its innocent and an act of love. We got love taps too (small pats on our butt) and I didnt think wow Im being raised by sickos loool

Like, do what you want but the way a lot of yall think is so damn odd and trite to me.
Or get this...
Maybe we are normal, follow me here, any you're the odd one.

Of course you dont think it's weird because you grew up with it, but outside looking in it seems odd. Im not knocking you for it, but it's weird to me.

Or get this...
Maybe we are normal, follow me here, any you're the odd one.

Of course you dont think it's weird because you grew up with it, but outside looking in it seems odd. Im not knocking you for it, but it's weird to me.

Outside looking in my ass

white people tho...

tumblr_o4tos1eTFt1rjatglo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

the majority of these opinions are just based around society's warped ideas on intimacy and sex. I remember a dad was bathing with his son and niggas were angry with him and telling him he was sick on twitter.

Like I said yall make everything sexual. Shit that be normal af yall turn it into something weird & creepy.

“Kissing should be resvered for your s/o” what type of bullshit is that?

do yall even study other cultures?

kissing isnt just a sexual act weirdos

or how about when women decide to breastfeed their child all the way up to 4-5 years of age. like the lady for example that was breastfeeding her two sons that looked to be around 5. people were calling her a pedophile and all types of crazy shit
FOR DOING SOMETHING NATURAL AND BASIC AF.

the majority of these opinions are just based around society's warped ideas on intimacy and sex. I remember a dad was bathing with his son and niggas were angry with him and telling him he was sick on twitter.

Like I said yall make everything sexual. Shit that be normal af yall turn it into something weird & creepy.

“Kissing should be resvered for your s/o” what type of bullshit is that?

do yall even study other cultures?

kissing isnt just a sexual act weirdos
So what cultures kiss in the mouth non sexually? Just curious.

Back