Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kissing Your Son on the Lips

I stopped at around 2-3

Everyone gets forehead kisses now. My 5yo daughter want mouth kisses sometimes, doesn’t bother me

That's sad bro

Nah, I know he had love for me. He just wont the kinda dude to show it like that and I understood.

It aint like I was running up to hug him or anything either but i know he wouldnt of pushed me away if I ever did

Nah, I know he had love for me. He just wont the kinda dude to show it like that and I understood.

It aint like I was running up to hug him or anything either but i know he wouldnt of pushed me away if I ever did
:(

I hope you got many hugs from other people.

I feel you bro to a T with all you said applying to me, my dad didn't hug me growing up either because he just wasn't a big affection person in that sense but the day I went to jail and got out........never had a hug like that from him.

That thumbnail looks all kinds of wrong. Fits the no click criteria.

But white people are increasingly excusing pedo behavior lately. Wouldn't be surprised if this was another case of that.

And no, I'd never kiss another male on the lips. No matter who they are.

I'll probably stop kissing my son on the lips before he starts talking.

I didn't think it was strange at all until I came in this thread. But damn y'all got a nigga feeling like a weirdo. Besides the health issues I don't see the problem.

I'll probably stop kissing my son on the lips before he starts talking.

I didn't think it was strange at all until I came in this thread. But damn y'all got a nigga feeling like a weirdo. Besides the health issues I don't see the problem.
Word, you be nervous and self conscious enough as it is trying to be a good parent...

2nd guessing yourself on damn near everything.... You figure the one thing you can't fuck up is showing your kids love.....

Come in here it's like
"riight"

Last edited:
@BNE, was the ONLY one in here that made me be like "damn, i never thought about the germs aspect of it"

everybody else, as usual over sexualized the shit

@BNE, was the ONLY one in here that made me be like "damn, i never thought about the germs aspect of it"

everybody else, as usual over sexualized the shit

Has nothing to do with sexualizing any damn thing. Some of y'all niggas be oversimplifying shit. It's not how I was raised. It isn't how my father or mother were raised either. We didn't/don't do that shit.

I was taught that your lips were reserved for your significant other. Period.

Has nothing to do with sexualizing any damn thing. Some of y'all niggas be oversimplifying shit. It's not how I was raised. It isn't how my father or mother were raised either. We didn't/don't do that shit.

Thank you lol. These niggas act like we called them child molesters. I just dont show my affection to my kid with a kiss on the lips. Didnt know its because i oversexualized the whole thing

this is such a odd way of thinking to me
lol

I plan to kiss my kids square in the mouth. I plan to shower them with hugs and kisses and copious amounts of affection

this thread is proof on what can happen to people if they arent loved on enough

:mhm:

Back