Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just asked someone this the other day. I hear "you can't help who you love" a lot but I think you CAN help who you love.

You can control ur feelings?

Not necessarily but I don't allow myself to get that deep with people who have traits I don't like. A bitch will date a nigga who is bummy As hell and think he will change just for her. Then when it doesn't and she complaining wanna say some shit like "you can't help who you love". Yes bitch, yes you can. You seen the red flag.

Use to date a white chick. She was just as crazy as ex who is black.

Crazy has no color boundaries.

Do you now have a preference or does it not matter you?

Well she was the only one I dated. If I did another, she'd have to be built like a sista.

Thick. Full lips. Some kinda curves. Not into them flat booty box shaped Becky's. The one I did date she had some thick thighs on her.

I couldn't get wit her way of thinking. She was the type who felt it was ok to break into someone's phone w/o them knowing. And when we got on the subject of race...forget about it. Even tho her child was half black, you can tell a lil bit of the white folks prejudice view of other races was in her. But dated nothing but black men tho. Lol.

12721640.jpg
:hmm:weymin is what i think happening in this picture really a thing?

why:scust:

Well she was the only one I dated. If I did another, she'd have to be built like a sista.

Thick. Full lips. Some kinda curves. Not into them flat booty box shaped Becky's. The one I did date she had some thick thighs on her.

I couldn't get wit her way of thinking. She was the type who felt it was ok to break into someone's phone w/o them knowing. And when we got on the subject of race...forget about it. Even tho her child was half black, you can tell a lil bit of the white folks prejudice view of other races was in her. But dated nothing but black men tho. Lol.

This ^^ always throws me for a loop.

Why in thee h3ll would you have to have a white woman that is built like a black woman? Why not just get with a black woman? lol

Side Note: who designated the sexiest body type in the world (ahem aheam lol) as being built "Black".

I'm playing devil advocate here, just want to get the views of many different folks here lol.

This ^^ always throws me for a loop.

Why in thee h3ll would you have to have a white woman that is built like a black woman? Why not just get with a black woman? lol

Side Note: who designated the sexiest body type in the world (ahem aheam lol) as being built "Black".

I'm playing devil advocate here, just want to get the views of many different folks here lol.

I only said that IF I wanted to date another. I don't see that happening. Love my sistas too much.

Dunno who designated it, but its obviously true. Black women's body types are copied more than any other race imo. That honestly is good separate topic.

I mean look at all these hefa's getting butt implants/injections. Look at them trying to get fuller lips. Look at how they now embrace being BBW, and not comform to what I deemed the "Hollywood" body type.

Folks was going goo goo ga ga over J.Lo's azzz, when Blacks & Latinos been around women like that in regular azzz neighborhoods for YEARS.

I only said that IF I wanted to date another. I don't see that happening. Love my sistas too much.

Dunno who designated it, but its obviously true. Black women's body types are copied more than any other race imo. That honestly is good separate topic.

I mean look at all these hefa's getting butt implants/injections. Look at them trying to get fuller lips. Look at how they now embrace being BBW, and not comform to what I deemed the "Hollywood" body type.

Folks was going goo goo ga ga over J.Lo's azzz, when Blacks & Latinos been around women like that in regular azzz neighborhoods for YEARS.
That's a great topic idea indeed. Create please.

one of my coworkers told me that i looked like i dated outside my race

I asked her what made her think that

she said "idk, you just got that look like you would have sex with white women"

me:

GIF-are-you-sure-bitch-please-bug-eyes-disbelief-Kenan-Thompson-o-rly-oh-really-ok-then-snl-surprised-yeah-right-GIF.gif

me:

GIF-are-you-sure-bitch-please-bug-eyes-disbelief-Kenan-Thompson-o-rly-oh-really-ok-then-snl-surprised-yeah-right-GIF.gif
It's the pink polo's, ascots, and being named sebastian

It's the pink polo's, ascots, and being named sebastian

aight

im all for laughing at jokes at the expense of myself, but ya'll gotta come up with something better than sebastian

but, im wearing a target polo on right now

hmmm

i think i said this earlier in the thread but im terrified of white women here

im too scared of getting that knock at the door talking about i raped them...this will probably be the last thing left on my sexual bucket list by the time i die

aight

im all for laughing at jokes at the expense of myself, but ya'll gotta come up with something better than sebastian

but, im wearing a target polo on right now

hmmm

i think i said this earlier in the thread but im terrified of white women here

im too scared of getting that knock at the door talking about i raped them...this will probably be the last thing left on my sexual bucket list by the time i die
You gotta admit dude, sebastian is a funny name, lol like do your non-online friends call you that when speaking?

And for false rape accusations, I feel like while they do happen, they're pretty rare. Like, the white women who are into IR dating/smashing probably aren't the types to pull that, especially if you're interacting with women around your age.

But, I'm basing this on 0 experience...........so take everything I'm saying with a grain of salt

Last edited:
im straight on that...it might be the thing to do in ohio, but here?

you gotta be in dem circles, which im not...so the odds are still 50/50 for me

me:

It could just be a look/ personality thing. Or maybe the person who is saying it just thinks because you walk and talk and wear certain things you might be a certain way. Which is wrong but could be. If you are walking around looking and talking like Carlton Banks you can see where someone would get the idea tho. Not saying that you are like that.

Ap to answer your question seriously, I don't see why this is a problem. If you enjoy being yourself, and people get that vibe from you then it's whatever. Anyone else's opinion is meaningless, if you don't smash cacs then you don't smash cacs.

Simple as that, don't read too much into it.

You gotta admit dude, sebastian is a funny name, lol like do your non-online friends call you that when speaking?

And for false rape accusations, I feel like while they do happen, they're pretty rare. Like, the white women who are into IR dating/smashing probably aren't the types to pull that, especially if you're interacting with women around your age.

But, I'm basing this on 0 experience...........so take everything I'm saying with a grain of salt

This is great

Back