Welcome To aBlackWeb

I disagree with them all. I've heard them all.

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't make shit up, LOL.

I think Kat, a white woman who posts on the IC, once overheard a gym locker-room conversation between two white women.

One woman was complaining about being old and gaining weight, then her friend was like "at least black men will still be attracted to you."

';'p]]

Last edited:
Ain't nobody else gone ask? everybody in this mofo knows what the "F' a pawg is?

Ok, i see ya'll.. cool... "F" it, I aint ashamed

What in thee h3ll is a pawg?
Phat Ass White Girl stupid ass term that I've always hated

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't make shit up, LOL.

I think Kat, a white woman who posts on the IC, once overheard a gym locker-room conversation between two white women.

One woman was complaining about being old and gaining weight, then her friend was like "at least black men will still be attracted to you."

';'p]]
Kat was the ww being consoled

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't make shit up, LOL.

I think Kat, a white woman who posts on the IC, once overheard a gym locker-room discussion between two white women.

';'p]]

Lmao!!

Kat was the ww being consoled
giphy.gif

I'm not attracted to white men. First thing that comes to mind is "pink" and that shit is disgusting.

Add that to your list @NoOneImportant

Co SIGN!! Those who know me offline have often heard me refer to it as uncooked coupled with my fear of getting salmonella or E Coli.

No disrespect I just.....
c9yroy8gnuo7t3eikdk4.gif
.. i can't do it.

Yo.. who invited Conflict to the forum? Smh

Ya'll just couldn't keep it grown up huh?

LMBO!!! Ya'll are wild. lol

Let us get back on track.

Do you all agree that love and relationships are forged through interaction. i.e courting, conversation, sexual encounters etc?

If so, would that not mean that you "do" in fact have control over who you fall in love with?

Back