Welcome To aBlackWeb

If She Does For Your Man What U Won't, Don't Be Mad

So when I went on my whole thing about how its an honor to serve one you love......

You completely disagree with that?

Like you truly don't take pleasure in serving those you love?

No, I don't disagree with that. I view 'service', in the sense of being of aid, as a two way street. I just consider the desire to help each other as part of being in a healthy n considerate relationship. it isn't the act or gesture of service that draws pleasure but the outcome/effect - making them happy or making their lives easier. I don't think that should ever be one-sided.

lol....

no that's what you see....you see subservience cuz you wanna see that...you're looking for it because you routinely challenge traditions and customs....

even though....several happy couples done chimed in and stated they personally take pleasure in serving eachother......

many people take pleasure in service...there's a honor in it.....

so they treat it like an honor....

in the manner of relationships......many woman look for the chance to serve their man in public....it's a social display of affection and respect.....

you may not see it like that cuz you are against many customs and practices that you feel are degrading to women n what not...

but fortunately for those who still practice those types of things.....they don't see anything negative or degrading about it...

its a pride fueled statement that's non-verbally saying....

"this is my man, and i take care of him"

and it impresses people of both sexes who enjoy seeing that kinda commitment from ones s/o

cuz it has nothing to do with training or making someone do something they see as a chore....it's a testament that this dude is absolutely handling his business at such a high level the first chance his lady gets big him up she'll take it....

i think it's a beautiful thing...i know for a fact everything in my relationship is reciprocated so it's never for nothing...

it's earned, honored and well desreved

still don't relate or identify with this post, n not out of a desire to challenge tradition. tbh it wasn't something I'd thought about much before it came up in a discussion. it's an expression of a mentality that just isn't a part of my life, by both circumstance and design.

wldn't go as far as saying I'm against other ppl doin it, assuming others practicing this are as happy with it as you are. bigger fish to fry.

off topic but my nigga, u gotta @ or quote me when u replyin if u want me to see it lol. i been seen like 5 posts, days or weeks later, that I completely missed cuz there was no alert.
@Reesey is this true?

all my life i had impostor pussy n I just didn't know...

Look bruh, I'm giving young Josh some game. You're a bitter housewife b don't let Josh walk down your path let him walk his own ok

rsz_frxnfkb.png

Good times

Im late to this thread, but i prefer making my own plate last and whoever else is eating first for two reasons.

1. I want to make sure everyone gets a second plate if they want.

2. I dont like pepple touching my food or utensils at all.

Lol... Those relationships are doomed.

The kind of females Reesey has been describing thruout the thread are just toxic, plain and simple.

Who the fuck goes to a party and gets offended by some hospitality?

Answer: someone that knows they secretly aint shit at home and accidentally let it slip in public, and instead of admitting it, they get out of pocket and behave like a child... And make it everybody else's fault and problem.

Tall ass children that dont know how to leave their issues in the car or take their punkasses home.

Talk that shit.

It's certain shit I love for my woman to do and this is mos def one of them. Of course there are time where I fix her a plate like if I cooked or something, but otherwise......

And I hate the new selfish mentality. Ppl don't want to do shit for each other and wonder why relationships fail

The
haha, alright. Let me help ya'll out with a few more details, cause I see where this is going.

The evening was filled with "couples". By "no one" making their own plate, I meant that there was an assembly line of all of the ladies and a few of the gay fellas in the kitchen fixing plates and taking them to their significant other.

There were at least 3 females who did not get up to help fix plates, let alone bring one to their significant other but got pissy when plates were brought to their man/lady from other individuals.

I am not sure what everyone else is use to, but

1.) you do not sit on your @$$ as a woman when food is being prepared in the kitchen. Call me cavewoman all day but get yo @$$ up and at least ask if you can assist. We are all friends here aint nobody "new".

2.) Even if you thought, "well... maybe, they will make us a plate" which we did prepare the plates, that don't mean sit on your @$$ while everyone else is passing out plates to their s/o and then get pissy when a man/woman brings your dude/chic a plate.

These people aren't new to this. I have actually complained about this same thing on the IC when we hosted Thanksgiving dinner for over 30 people. Everybody but ONE boujee @$$ fru fru chic thought that all things should be served to her and even when her dude asked her if she wouldn't mind making him a plate she tried to get her kid to do it instead. smh.

Yes, it is a "woman" thing.. take care of your D*mn man so you don't get pissy when others have to because you wouldn't.

Is that not the norm anymore?
Do women let others wait on their men or just make the men get his own beer, drink, plate etc etc at home and out with friends?

Perhaps I'm stuck in old ways.

The "dilemma" in my opinion is the way alot of these new broads are brought up. All this miss. Independent and "you don' need a man" business. I think some people activate that mentality when is unnecessary. If you got a good man, take care of him, the same way he should be taking care of you. I met some of these new school broads and alot of em are single and miserable, bc they don' know how to treat a good dude n he bounces. Btw men be doing this shit too. Grown ass men that be acting like children n don' know how to treat they WOMAN, but get tight when another man is nice to they girl. How I was brought up, when women went over to a house and another woman was cooking the women asked each other if the other needed help and the men also asked how they could assist. Is common courtesy.

Far as the plate making conversation..........I wish my lady would make another nigga a plate. Unless he's handicap sit yo black ass down. Y'all goofy niggas are something else I tell ya

If we're throwing a dinner/get together at the crib and we invited you then you're like family from the get go so hop you black ass up and make a plate.

My lady's services are for me and me alone FOH

This shit funny, but if you hosting and someone is not that familiar w the crib. Why would u care if your wife as the hostess fix a nigga a plate? Is it a control or insecure thing, for real. Who gives a shit

Nigga said "my lady's services". Like giving someone a plate gonna lead to your lady providing other "services" lol...the ol fixin a plate led to a blowjob theory hahaha

Back