Welcome To aBlackWeb

If She Does For Your Man What U Won't, Don't Be Mad

Lol.. not to those whom have never experienced said emotions or whom feel the "little" things are not necessary.

@King Du explained it best in our podcast.

It is a state of mind that many, especially the younger crowds, just do not have and/or are not familiar with.

But if your relationship is working for you than why break what isn't broken?

However, if you just can't seem to keep a man/woman perhaps you should look into the so-called "little things". I.e opening doors, fixing plates, palm guiding, PDA, placing your jacket in a puddle etc etc lol.
u're mistaken. plenty of people like "the little things", they just don't share this custom. your ideals won't work for everyone.

u're mistaken. plenty of people like "the little things", they just don't share this custom. your ideals won't work for everyone.

I do not own these ideals.

Truth that I believe They are more common than not and are becoming diluted with the younger generation.

However I do believe some relationships can thrive without it, especially if they share in you all's way of thinking.

Hence my comment "But if your relationship is working for you than why fix what isn't broken?"

Lol.. not to those whom have never experienced said emotions or whom feel the "little" things are not necessary.

@King Du explained it best in our podcast.

It is a state of mind that many, especially the younger crowds, just do not have and/or are not familiar with.

But if your relationship is working for you than why break what isn't broken?

However, if you just can't seem to keep a man/woman perhaps you should look into the so-called "little things". I.e opening doors, fixing plates, palm guiding, PDA, placing your jacket in a puddle etc etc lol.

Podcast?

I do not own these ideals.

Truth that I believe They are more common than not and are becoming diluted with the younger generation.

However I do believe some relationships can thrive without it, especially if they share in you all's way of thinking.

Hence my comment "But if your relationship is working for you than why fix what isn't broken?"
u don't own those ideals but they are ones u imposed/assumed others wld share.

I think that they've been outdated for a couple generations now. the only times I've seen this assumed to be a broader thing is with my grandparents generation.

I was moreso shocked that 27 out of 30 couples in attendance of ur party share ur view but it might be a location as well as a generational thing. that n just ppl gravitating toward those they're similar to.

just like I was surprised by trump bein a viable candidate: i didn't know anybody who voted for him. its easy to think ur perspective is more common than it is, when those u r surrounded by share it. by design or circumstance.

i agree tho, stick to the rivers n the lakes that work for u.

My parents and grandparents did this type of stuff and both ended up divorced.

So this definitely ain't got shit to do with keeping a man.

My parents and grandparents did this type of stuff and both ended up divorced.

So this definitely ain't got shit to do with keeping a man.

Lol.. for some, compiled little things can ruin the closest of relationships. But one can not assume what the straw that breaks the camel's back will/could be.

n definitely aint got shit to do with "being a real woman"

To some, it does. A man has his right to choose his criteria for what HE considers a "real" woman and vice versa.

Both of these are your personal opinions as the idea that little things are necessary is my "personal" opinion.

Neither are wrong... just different.

Lol.. for some, compiled little things can ruin the closest of relationships. But one can not assume what the straw that breaks the camel's back will/could be.

To some, it does. A man has his right to choose his criteria for what HE considers a "real" woman and vice versa.

Both of these are your personal opinions as tge idea that little things are necessary are my , "personal" opinions.

Neither are wrong... just different.
of course, everyone has the right to decide their criteria for a potential partner. however, u insinuated that the women at your party who did not get up and fix men's plates as not real women.

"A man has his right to choose his criteria for what HE considers a "real" woman and vice versa."

u are not a man who is with those women or a potential suitor to them yourself. you imposed your criterion of a real woman on other women and I'm not sure what the purpose in that is beside self-aggrandization/"my way is best".

and again, all the "little things" do not go hand in hand. subjectivity. plenty of people believe in little things like opening doors or bringing flowers. this custom doesn't fall under little things for many. doesn't mean they don't care about the little things period.

you're universalizing your definitions on subjective things. it isn't a big deal tho, cuz as others have said it is personal.

How do you feel about a/your man being the head of your household @BNE?

How do you feel about being a servant to your man?

&

How do you feel about a man being a servant to you?

How do you feel about a/your man being the head of your household @BNE?

How do you feel about being a servant to your man?

&

How do you feel about a man being a servant to you?

neither scenario is my idea of a healthy relationship. hard pass on both. i like reciprocity, personally.

of course, everyone has the right to decide their criteria for a potential partner. however, u insinuated that the women at your party who did not get up and fix men's plates as not real women.

"A man has his right to choose his criteria for what HE considers a "real" woman and vice versa."

u are not a man who is with those women or a potential suitor to them yourself. you imposed your criterion of a real woman on other women and I'm not sure what the purpose in that is beside self-aggrandization/"my way is best".

and again, all the "little things" do not go hand in hand. subjectivity. plenty of people believe in little things like opening doors or bringing flowers. this custom doesn't fall under little things for many. doesn't mean they don't care about the little things period.

you're universalizing your definitions on subjective things. it isn't a big deal tho, cuz as others have said it is personal.

Ugh.. finally at the computer.

As you stated previously love, 27 out of the 30 couples from a previous engagement live in this way. My thoughts were what they were at the time and my comment still stands. I do not troll or need to big up myself on an internet forum, so there was no ulterior motive at all.

Many hold their tongue on views they believe will receive negative reactions from those whom do not agree with them.
I do not. Of course if we all agreed there would be no discussion at all.

But I love that we are different so it doesn't bother me when we get into our little tiffs. lol

Perhaps some were offended by my comment, as she was. But how is my belief and the expression of said belief any different from one who believes anal sex is nasty and degrading and they express it openly even though others enjoy it?

Could one not be offended at being called nasty or being frowned upon for something they enjoy?

How about the Christian's whom share the same view and follow the same teachings, using scripture to point out the wrong doings of others? You are a slut, whore, harlot for having sex or having children out of wedlock and divorce is the ultimate sin.

lol... To some all of the above is wrong and shameful, to others it's the norm. It's all based on said circles and the life you lead.

I believe it is a woman's duty and honor to make her man's plate.
it is considered A 'real woman' characteristic in the circles I run in, and many who were in attendance share this view. Young and old. So to them, my view was on point, but to ya'll and others I was wrong for even thinking this way let alone expressing it.

She got an attitude because someone else did what she should have and she'll either pick up said trait or change her circle, either way my thoughts are the same and life goes on.

We were not built to be identical and I understand that, but there really is no wrong or right way of thinking if what you believe works for you.

Worst case scenario, someone won't agree with you.
But a wise woman @BNE once said "What you eat don't make me sh*t and vice versa". ;-)

Ugh.. finally at the computer.

As you stated previously love, 27 out of the 30 couples from a previous engagement live in this way. My thoughts were what they were at the time and my comment still stands. I do not troll or need to big up myself on an internet forum, so there was no ulterior motive at all.

Many hold their tongue on views they believe will receive negative reactions from those whom do not agree with them.
I do not. Of course if we all agreed there would be no discussion at all.

But I love that we are different so it doesn't bother me when we get into our little tiffs. lol

Perhaps some were offended by my comment, as she was. But how is my belief and the expression of said belief any different from one who believes anal sex is nasty and degrading and they express it openly even though others enjoy it?

Could one not be offended at being called nasty or being frowned upon for something they enjoy?

How about the Christian's whom share the same view and follow the same teachings, using scripture to point out the wrong doings of others? You are a slut, whore, harlot for having sex or having children out of wedlock and divorce is the ultimate sin.

lol... To some all of the above is wrong and shameful, to others it's the norm. It's all based on said circles and the life you lead.

I believe it is a woman's duty and honor to make her man's plate.
it is considered A 'real woman' characteristic in the circles I run in, and many who were in attendance share this view. Young and old. So to them, my view was on point, but to ya'll and others I was wrong for even thinking this way let alone expressing it.

She got an attitude because someone else did what she should have and she'll either pick up said trait or change her circle, either way my thoughts are the same and life goes on.

We were not built to be identical and I understand that, but there really is no wrong or right way of thinking if what you believe works for you.

Worst case scenario, someone won't agree with you.
But a wise woman @BNE once said "What you eat don't make me sh*t and vice versa". ;-)
we agree on the basics: it's based on circles, upbringing and the life you lead. if I invited 30 couples, 27 out of 30 would likely do it my way while the remaining 3 would stick out. that's life n human tribe formin behavior.

way off topic but I don't think anal is degrading, the only sex acts I frown upon involve knives n needles n catheters n shit. lmao

we agree on the basics: it's based on circles, upbringing and the life you lead. if I invited 30 couples, 27 out of 30 would likely do it my way while the remaining 3 would stick out. that's life n human tribe formin behavior.

way off topic but I don't think anal is degrading, the only sex acts I frown upon involve knives n needles n catheters n shit. lmao

Catheters?! What in thee h3ll? Naw... i'm good on that.

Now that's new to me and that says a lot. lol

So when I went on my whole thing about how its an honor to serve one you love......

You completely disagree with that?

Like you truly don't take pleasure in serving those you love?

Back