Welcome To aBlackWeb

If She Does For Your Man What U Won't, Don't Be Mad

Seriously? lol

My children will always eat.

We could be broke, poor and homeless but their tummy's will be full.

Ask @DS_ about our first Thanksgiving he'll tell you.

#HoodChronicles.
Yeah...you know that story about that one guy who could walk on water and fed thousands of muthaphukaz with a fish? Well that ain't shit compared to that Thanksgiving. And I was full

see, that's all well n good. i dont personally see it as challenging tradition in this case cuz fr, it doesn't happen @ the gatherings i go to. i meant it when I said if it works for y'all, it works for y'all n that's what matters. what I dont get is ppl bein surprised by others not doin it. fixin ur own plate is not a bad thing to other ppl.
I get what you're saying.

To be honest I wouldn't expect my plate to be made first but if shorty cooked I assume she would prepare the plates before serving it. If we are at a gathering or throwing it if she makes my plate cool if she don't no harm no foul but no way in fuck she making another nigga a plate.

Reactions: GNS
im sayin I aint seen only women fixin mens plates, i've seen men in the kitchen insisting on helping or just the hosts passing out to everyone. the beeline of women lining up while menfolk sit n chatter, waiting to be fed, is alien to me. that's the norm for some tho.

like u said, upbringing n surroundings.

yes that is dumb. if someone fixed my S/O a plate, I'd only be mad if he didn't say thank you.

they serve themselves like a buffet, or they take turns serving other inmates? big difference.
My point was its not the CO's that's all. Food among other things is prepared and served by inmates. And that's

if they want that shit at all. They buy shit from commissary that's better than the prison food, and in those

cases they serve themselves. Totally left field...I digress

The plate making topic is always strange to me.

If my man ask me to make his plate then I'll do it.

If he doesn't....I'm not.

I don't think it's that serious.

We are two able-bodied people so I mean at the end of the day we can make our own plates...just like we wipe our own asses.

I don't understand what's the big deal. This topic comes up all the time and I just don't understand lmao

I don't even know what my man has a taste for that day. I'm putting ribs on his plate and he wants chicken lmaooo

Foh

I don't understand what's the big deal. This topic comes up all the time and I just don't understand lmao

I don't even know what my man has a taste for that day. I'm putting ribs on his plate and he wants chicken lmaooo

Foh
How about all 3?:icu1:

In a related question, the server in a restaurant brings your food out before ya s/o and tells ya s/o something was wrong with there order and it's gonna be another 10 mins

Do you wait for her food b4 you eat or do you starting eating so ya food don't get cold?
In a proper restaurant they will wait until both plates are ready. But I wait. Because it is the right thing and also she takes forever to eat

men have fixed me plates (other ppls husbands included), i have fixed women's plates n poured them drinks, women have fixed my plate. People have even passed me gravy.

:icu1:
Slut

a4eb8a2507b04997ae941d1421ef5399.gif

The real question is, why are you concerned about somebody else's relationship?

Lol.. not to those whom have never experienced said emotions or whom feel the "little" things are not necessary.

@King Du explained it best in our podcast.

It is a state of mind that many, especially the younger crowds, just do not have and/or are not familiar with.

But if your relationship is working for you than why fix what isn't broken?

However, if you just can't seem to keep a man/woman perhaps you should look into the so-called "little things". I.e opening doors, fixing plates, palm guiding, PDA, placing your jacket in a puddle etc etc lol.

Last edited:
I think most folks even young do enough little stuff to let a partner know they care. Not doing one little thing wont destroy something real. Unless its really important to them. I think.

Back