Welcome To aBlackWeb

IF...LeBron goes to the GSW...

He took some garbage ass teams to the finals that had no business being there, similar to ai vs the lakers, bron just did it more consistently
I can't even remember a finals this cat hasn't been in since he arrived.

Can't believe I'm in here defending lebron, not a fan like that him not being in the goat convo is ludicrous tho

That's why AI is never in the Goat convo. Lebron and AI are both great players, but neither belong in the goat conversation

nigga steady needing help from other allstars to win a ring.

Allstars?? Bruh go thru all 7 or 8 finals he's been in, and tell me who was the allstars on those teams. Lol.

B/c Miami is the only team I can think of that had Allstars...oh and when he won wit Kyrie and Love.

nigga steady needing help from other allstars to win a ring.
Name the teams who beat him in all his finals losses.

And how many all stars they had compared to him.

Yall really thinking mfs winnin out here without multiple all stars?

Its crazy cuz....with that logic...yall hold him to a higher standard than MJ the GOAT who had all stars next to him....

...then turn around n say LBJ not even in the GOAT conversation.

Mental gymnastics

Lebron could fck up the GSW's chemistry, he would prolly wanna walk straight in and wanna be the top dog and have everything built around him, at his age its pointless...

Plus the amount of hate he would get for 'jumping on the bandwagon', would it be worth it for him??? KD got enough hate, imagine what Lebron would get lol

Its crazy cuz....with that logic...yall hold him to a higher standard than MJ the GOAT who had all stars next to him....

Mental gymnastics

And guess what, that idiot is gonna depend on the All-Stars on his team (Derozan and Lowry) to get out the East

Mental gymnastics

Slow down slim

Pippen was a rookie and eventually became a star player and who was the other star, horace grant? lol Cmon fam, it's no where near the same as a nigga bailing on his team after consistently losing and joining 2 niggas who were already nba stars.

Slow down slim

Pippen was a rookie and eventually became a star player and who was the other star, horace grant? lol Cmon fam, it's no where near the same as a nigga bailing on his team after consistently losing and joining 2 nba stars.
Bailing on his team? Thats what u call his first cleveland team??

Aight fam

This current gsw team is being compared to MJ's bulls team and mfs are STILL saying bulls would wash em.

How does lbjs first team on cleveland compare to either of em??

And please.....be 100% real fam

Bailing on his team? Thats what u call his first cleveland team??

Aight fam

The bulls aint just become the legendary bulls over night, them niggas put in work over time. Lebron bailed on his squad, ole "im takin my talents to south beach" ass nigga lmaooo

This current gsw team is being compared to MJ's bulls team and mfs are STILL saying bulls would wash em.

How does lbjs first team on cleveland compare to either of em??

And please.....be 100% real fam

The bulls...mainly jordan was that dominant. But that's besides the point. Lebron loses even when he's on super teams lol

He's a great player statistically, but when it's time to actually win, which is the objective of the game, he's pales in comparison to the other legends.

When MJ retired for 2 yrs bulls still went to the playoffs. When LBj left cleveland they went from first in the league to dead last....where they were before lbj was a rookie.

Again...yall expect lbj to pull strings mj never had too, then say hes not in the goat conversation. Contradiction.

Not to mention its always been rumored mj asked for better players in 1990 and speculation he almost left to go to the knicks if bulls didnt give him a better deal in 95 (even stating he would win a ship with ewing at his side).

Why didnt he leave?? He was taken care of. They got him players, they got him more money. Lbj was goin nowhere on that cleveland team n we would be lookin at him like we look at AI just so a buncha speculatin ass mfers on the internet can see him in a moral light lol. Fuck alladat.

@ChicagoFigure spillin' so many facts in here somebody bound to slip on'em. lol

@Goldie, I woulda hightailed it the phuck out of Cleveland my damn self (although it benefited the Boys & Girls Club, I wouldn't have done no damn ESPN special announcement, in hindsight I do think he would either)!.... That nikka took a bunch of bums (sans maybe Ilgauskas/Big Z) to the NBA Finals in his 4th season @ 22 years old... That squad is easily one of the worst rosters that's ever been in a finals. I know you gotta play who u got and it ain't the other team fault but damn! lol

And then Dan Gilbert played like he was gettin' LeBron some real help by aquiring Antwan Jamison and Shaq (smh) all who were both @ the very twilight of their careers. Gilbert didn't want to spend any real money or resources to get shit done the 1st time, he just wanted to ride LJ til the wheels fell off b/c he was gonn make him shit tons of $ regardless if they won it all or not. This is why context matters.... @ least for me.

Only thing I absolutely don't give James a pass on/for is 2011.

@ChicagoFigure spillin' so many facts in here somebody bound to slip on'em. lol

@Goldie, I woulda hightailed it the phuck out of Cleveland my damn self (although it benefited the Boys & Girls Club, I wouldn't have done no damn ESPN special announcement, in hindsight I do think he would either)!.... That nikka took a bunch of bums (sans maybe Ilgauskas/Big Z) to the NBA Finals in his 4th season @ 22 years old... That squad is easily one of the worst rosters that's ever been in a finals. I know you gotta play who u got and it ain't the other team fault but damn! lol

And then Dan Gilbert played like he was gettin' LeBron some real help by aquiring Antwan Jamison and Shaq (smh) all who were both @ the very twilight of their careers. Gilbert didn't want to spend any real money or resources to get shit done the 1st time, he just wanted to ride LJ til the wheels fell off b/c he was gonn make him shit tons of $ regardless if they won it all or not. This is why context matters.... @ least for me.

Only thing I absolutely don't give James a pass on/for is 2011.

C/S this.

The only issue folks had was "The Decision" and how he handled that. Other than that...I didn't fault him for leaving either.

You're right...Gilbert ain't did shyt to put quality players around James. STILL boggles my mind as to how in THEE HELL that Cavs team...durin his final year b4 he left for Miami...was able to reach the finals.

Damn that...I'm about to call this nigga Moses, b/c he be taking these muthafuccas to the NBA promiseland.

he better not go to gs.

he would be on durant status.....but at least he won some shit first tho

LeBron may go to Philly. Rockets, possibly? But that nigga ain't goin to no damn GS. Lmao.

If he don't think the team can win now, then that team ain't getting him. And that goes for the Cavs too.

Our playoff run means everything. Regular season? Meh. I hate to see them be as inconsistent as they have been, but we haven't had a consistent/healthy roster the entire year it seems.

I personally feel like he'd go to Philly, if he don't think he can do it with the Cavs. If he can continue avoiding major injury, he's got maybe 2 years left of playing elite ball. He gotta make this shit count.

Back