Welcome To aBlackWeb

IF...LeBron goes to the GSW...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Smart business move?

OR

Legacy tarnished?

Me personally I don't see this happening BUT...if he's trying to reach billionaire status...I can see him considering it.

negative on the business move (for bron anyway)

everybody would have to take pay cuts.....EXCEPT.....yup, the Warriors organization

I highly doubt this, but it would be a funny way to troll the shit outta the whole NBA and see who sticks around lmfao

niggas just come out disrespectful on some Monstars shit

Bron has established himself as the King, got rings, and is still cold but getting older

he's just having fun controlling shit at this point....I might go over here oooh look that way......or maybe over here oooooh look that way lol

I dont care where Lebron goes, but my heart skips a beat every time they bring up AD

Hes tryn see if the Warriors will fuck up their squad in hopes of landing him.

Thing is Warriors dont need him so i doubt they take the bait.

Bron either going to stay or LA

Hes tryn see if the Warriors will fuck up their squad in hopes of landing him.

Thing is Warriors dont need him so i doubt they take the bait.

Bron either going to stay or LA

Uhh...the Warriors put that out there...not him.

GS didn't need KD, but they took him anyway. You think they would actually pass up on an opportunity to get Bron if they could?

Thats
He loses more than he wins, how IS he in the goat discussion?
Thats your argument?
Not the biggest basketball fan out there but this dudes numbers are as good if not better than kobe, jordan individually and your argument is he lost a lot?!

Thats

Thats your argument?
Not the biggest basketball fan out there but this dudes numbers are as good if not better than kobe, jordan individually and your argument is he lost a lot?!

U play to win the game, u can pat ur stats all day, but if you're always losing, it means nothing.

U play to win the game, u can pat ur stats all day, but if you're always losing, it means nothing.
He took some garbage ass teams to the finals that had no business being there, similar to ai vs the lakers, bron just did it more consistently
I can't even remember a finals this cat hasn't been in since he arrived.

Can't believe I'm in here defending lebron, not a fan like that him not being in the goat convo is ludicrous tho

Back