Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need some advice from my old ic friends about this female

Pussy equals patience. You acting like you ain't ever wait more that a few weeks. Ain't nothing wrong with being a girls friend.

Nah doing it that way is how you find yourself in that pipeline to a relationship...

Don’t go that route unless you open to that

If you not interested...then move on. Unless you wanna keep her around on some legit friendship type deal.

But you wanna smash. So can just K.I.M., or just wait patiently. She'll give in. Most of them usually do

Pussy equals patience. You acting like you ain't ever wait more that a few weeks. Ain't nothing wrong with being a girls friend.
yes there is if you're befriending her not because you have shit in common, good conversations or shared hobbies but because you wanna someday hopefully possibly potentially smash. that's the wrong reason and makes you look fake if you switch up and later admit to having hoped the nature of the friendship would change.

8KXa.gif

You're lying to yourself

You don't wanna be her friend you want to bend her over.

There is no benefit to being friends with a girl you want to have sex with

she's addicted to the attention and if she's celibate,she's useless,whether she's lying or not.

And since it doesn't even matter you should go for the gusto and let her know that you really want that pussy,but if she not with it,we just won't talk then leave her alone.

Who cares what she says or how she gets offended,fuck her.

Leave her alone and if she ever reaches out again she knows you talking about smashing off the rip.

Fuck with the chicks who fuck w/ you.

Back