Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need some advice from my old ic friends about this female

Max.

TLDR: this broad aint fuckn till marriage...she says sees it as a challenge but hasnt had sex in 8 months

We met up at starbucks..That kinda killed the chance of even dating her

- Shes celibate..only having sex until marriage (shes not a virgin)
-every time i say females she kinda got offended(bitch....)
-She doesnt like sending selfies (i met her off okc..she is in face cute with big tittys)
-she said even with the guy she will eventually be with ( she doesnt ride in bed)

So she could clearly see my mood changed n i told her the truth i wasnt really feeln that...but i respect her ( i dont)..she told me shes glad she met me n def wanted to hang again.

My bad breh idk why it did that i changed the lay out back to default did that help

TLDR: this broad aint fuckn till marriage...she says sees it as a challenge but hasnt had sex in 8 months

-She doesnt like sending selfies (i met her off okc..she is in face cute with big tittys)
-she said even with the guy she will eventually be with ( she doesnt ride in bed)

So she could clearly see my mood changed n i told her the truth i wasnt really feeln that...but i respect her ( i dont)..she told me shes glad she met me n def wanted to hang again.

Probably cut it. You not trying to do that for real.

sounds like your mind is already made up

whats the question?

In her case it sounds like a BS defense mechanism...but either way she sounds selfish af (doesn’t ride? probably won’t give head either). She just wants to waste your time.
O how did i forget

Doesnt ride????
giphy.gif

On some real,

She is weeding out the fakes.
She might have had her share of men and wanna settle, can't fault her.
Try being her friend. She might cave but don't not deal with her bc she ain't fuckin. You ain't marrying so ya even lol.

True friendship weighs more than a quickie.

Personally I've dealt with celibate woman who held out a year on a few occasions. They are great friends (eventually I smashed) but I never used that against them. Sometimes company indulges more than intimacy.

See what you value more fam. You can be her friend n smash others.

She must look real good to be getting away with that “I don’t ride” shit that’s pitiful lol

On some real,

She is weeding out the fakes.
She might have had her share of men and wanna settle, can't fault her.
Try being her friend. She might cave but don't not deal with her bc she ain't fuckin. You ain't marrying so ya even lol.

True friendship weighs more than a quickie.

Personally I've dealt with celibate woman who held out a year on a few occasions. They are great friends (eventually I smashed) but I never used that against them. Sometimes company indulges more than intimacy.

See what you value more fam. You can be her friend n smash others.

Lol making her a friend instead would be easy but I don’t think that was the purpose of the thread....

“Let her friend zone you” lmao niggas give the worst advice

Lol making her a friend instead would be easy but I don’t think that was the purpose of the thread....

“Let her friend zone you” lmao niggas give the worst advice
Pussy equals patience. You acting like you ain't ever wait more that a few weeks. Ain't nothing wrong with being a girls friend.

Back