Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How To “Fix” The NFL

Review everything? Hell naw.

Change PI to 15 yards

I agree w/ the review everything being silly. Then games would last as long as baseball. lol

But the PI spot foul should stand. I actually think college should implement that. Nikkas just hit/hold/grab/tug/push a muhphucka b/c they got burnt, playing outta position, not confident in their abilities b/c they'd rather take the 15 than to get 6 rung on'em.

Can't go for that!

I agree w/ the review everything being silly. Then games would last as long as baseball. lol

But the PI spot foul should stand. I actually think college should implement that. Nikkas just hit/hold/grab/tug/push a muhphucka b/c they got burnt, playing outta position, not confident in their abilities b/c they'd rather take the 15 than to get 6 rung on'em.

Can't go for that!

Can’t assume a nigga gon catch the ball either.

So if Dlineman hold the left tackle so his LB can get to the QB and they have a WR 30 yards downfield, should they get 30 yards just because he might have caught the ball if the Dlineman didn’t hold the Left tackle?

Last edited:
Can assume a nigga gon catch the ball either.

So it Dlineman hold the tackle so his LB can get to the QB and they have a WR 30 yards downfield, should they get 30 yards just because he might have caught the ball if the Dlineman didn’t hold the Left tackle?

Huh?

@BDP

Haha... Mayne I said the same thing.

I had a written a whole response saying "Bruh, D.H. and P.I. are completely different for a reason. One is BEFORE the ball is thrown (5 yard penalty and a auto 1st down) and the other is AFTER the ball is thrown to an intended receiver..."

I then wrote like a mini thesis goin' more in depth, but then I said fuckalldat and deleted it. LoL

@BDP

Haha... Mayne I said the same thing.

I had a written a whole response saying "Bruh, D.H. and P.I. are completely different for a reason. One is BEFORE the ball is thrown (5 yard penalty and a auto 1st down) and the other is AFTER the ball is thrown to an intended receiver..."

I then wrote like a mini thesis goin' more in depth, but then I said fuckalldat and deleted it. LoL

Don’t matter.

A 50 yard penalty is stupid bad fuck assuming that a person will catch the pass.

And both is what if scenarios. So you should easily draw the a parallel line.

If the WR does a PI on a 50 yard pass they don’t get walked back 50 yards.

Back