Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
What's the most mad you've ever been at your partner? Like we're you at slash tires mad, throw his/her phone outta the window on the freeway mad, or inflict pain? What you do?

Wit the current...nothing to crazy.

I stormed outta her house b4. Hefa tried to prevent me from leaving, and we all outside. Naw. Waa trying my damnest to remain calm, but lawd knows I was on the brink of snapping.

I don't do that "you're not going nowhere" type of drama.

Wit the current...nothing to crazy.

I stormed outta her house b4. Hefa tried to prevent me from leaving, and we all outside. Naw. Waa trying my damnest to remain calm, but lawd knows I was on the brink of snapping.

I don't do that "you're not going nowhere" type of drama.

Only time in my life I ever had my fist pulled back before it even registered I was raising it.... This same kinda situation but I was still in the house.

the hell she do?
Slapped me hard as hell after she said I scared her. She was doing her hair downstairs and I was just down to check on her and she apparently didn't hear me coming amd started screaming and shit. I went back up and was on the couch playing games with her sisters then she comes up and smacks me OD hard. I almost lunged at her but, I had to fight the hardest I have in a long time not to do anything and the 3rd oldest got between us in case. I didn't hit her though I didn't want them thinking I'd ever do that.

Back