Welcome To aBlackWeb

GQ Interview - Quincy Jones Has a Story to Tell

BOOM!!! On the Beatles.. Overrated ass muhfuckas. Always stated that.
Rolling Stones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Monkeys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beatles...

Best legs he ever saw in his whole life???

Ivanka_legs.jpg

giphy.gif
below her tits her body looks like shes 70

Rolling Stones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Monkeys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beatles...
Rolling Stones the truth, Sympathy for the Devil... man Nicky Hopkins on the piano!!!

WTF!?

Quincy is a old man. I bet about only half of that stuff is true. Prolly alotta exaggerating imo.

Maaaaannnn why do threads turn into MJ vs Prince? Princ always gets hurt in the end.

I don't know what to make of this but QJ has definitely seen and heard some shit from back in the day not many are privy to. I just have to wonder why now and how much truth is there too it? Good drop though.

eh. The shit bout pryor. Maybe cuz dude was a comedian. It aint that bad, plus he made alotta gay jokes about himself n friends so...

But the shit bout marvin. If dude never came out while he was alive. He dead now, he cant confirm or deny the shit. So why speak on the dead. That shit fucked up imo. Dude shoulda kept his mouth shut n not speak on the dead.

Nigga said sexual healing got a whole new spin on it lol

No joke

I was talkin my girl about this and she said Lets Get It On was prolly about The Godfather

:scust:

This would be like when we are 60yrs old and Puff Daddy does an interview casually saying Chris Brown used to fuck Leo Dicaprio

so the MJ/Prince beef was because MJ overshadowed Prince at James Brown's birthday jam? I much prefer the story about MJ calling Prince a "big meanie" after Prince played the bass in his face at a concert.

Quincy Jones funny as fuck

Jones offered a negative review of The Beatles, whom he referred to as “the worst musicians in the world” and “no-playing motherfuckers.” According to Jones, none of the band members were talented at their respective instruments:

Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don’t even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with George Martin, and Ringo had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, ‘Mate, why don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.’ So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, ‘George, can you play it back for me one more time?’ So George did, and Ringo says,That didn’t sound so bad.’ And I said, ‘Yeah, motherfucker because it ain’t you.’ Great guy, though.

LMAO at the criticism and the compliment right afterwards

1clyye.jpg

LMFAO!!!

Mayne, this shit here is classic material!

I knew this nigga was going senile when he said he currently has 22 bitches.

Like I said a few pages back, QJ clearly has a vendetta against MJ. The fact that homie waited to sue MJ after his death and u tried to claim MJ stole songs that YOU produced is fuckin hilarious lol They fell out, which is why MJ stopped working with QJ, and ever since then any time somebody interviews QJ one of the first things they ask about is MJ. He's worked with all these legends and did all this shit but all we want to know about is MJ. I'd be pissed too.

Like I said a few pages back, QJ clearly has a vendetta against MJ. The fact that homie waited to sue MJ after his death and u tried to claim MJ stole songs that YOU produced is fuckin hilarious lol They fell out, which is why MJ stopped working with QJ, and ever since then any time somebody interviews QJ one of the first things they ask about is MJ. He's worked with all these legends and did all this shit but all we want to know about is MJ. I'd be pissed too.

I mean... if he was getting fucked out of his money then he deserved it either way tho

Richard pryor widow says he was a fag

Quincy Jones putted it first and now this

Richard Pryor had a lot of sex in the '70s -- and it was with both men and women -- including Marlon Brando ... according to Pryor's widow, Jennifer.

Jennifer confirmed the Richard-Marlon hookup, which Quincy Jones first mentioned in a pretty wild Vulture interview. As Q put it, Brando would "f*** anything. Anything! He'd f*** a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye." The allegation sent the Internet into a frenzy.

Jennifer tells TMZ ... Richard would have no shame about Quincy's comments. She says the comedic legend was always very open about his bisexuality with friends, and documented it extensively in diaries. Jennifer says she'll publish them later this year.

As for Richard hooking up with Brando -- she says, "It was the '70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you'd f*** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning."

Jennifer says she has no doubt Richard would be cracking up if he heard Quincy spilling the tea.

I don't believe the is farfetched.....Richard Pryor did grow up in a whorehouse.

Back