Welcome To aBlackWeb

GQ Interview - Quincy Jones Has a Story to Tell

I said this back on the IC when a nigga asked me to list famous musicians other than Drake who didn't write songs and dayum near got ran out the Reason SMMFH. Told you niggas FROM TIME MJ stole songs and had other niggas writing songs for him....

He who last laughs....

You have said some dumbass retarded shit in the Reason tho.

Reactions: GNS
Get this old ass nigga df outta here. He just sued MJ's estate a couple years ago after MJ passed over royalties, who's the one that's really greedy? You're in the music BUSINESS, greed will always play apart, this nigga's salty cuz MJ outsmarted the nigga so he had to wait till he was dead to not only sue him but downplay him..

Stole alot of songs? The nigga named one song and even that couldn't be proven lol The nigga's clearly hurt and that's some coward shit to wait for a mf to die to talk yo shit lol

Get this old ass nigga df outta here. He just sued MJ's estate a couple years ago after MJ passed over royalties, who's the one that's really greedy? You're in the music BUSINESS, greed will always play apart, this nigga's salty cuz MJ outsmarted the nigga so he had to wait till he was dead to not only sue him but downplay him..

Stole alot of songs? The nigga named one song and even that couldn't be proven lol The nigga's clearly hurt and that's some coward shit to wait for a mf to die to talk yo shit lol

giphy.gif

I agree with the last statement.

That's All

Ion know why this post got so much flack, this all facts

I went to a Prince exhibition here last month and my respect for him even increased than previously and even learnt more about him

Song writer, film director, fashion designer, choreographer, actor, singer, composer, multi instrumentalist, music producer... With a discography of 49 albums that I counted mounted on the wall

He was a true artiste in the real sense

Last edited:
I understand all of that fam. But things change after a fall out. Ur girl will say you're the greatest nigga in the world while yall together but after the fall out and u break her heart, ur the foulest nigga she ever met. You have to take everything into perspective.

Things like the plastic surgery I know Q was vocal about while Mike was still alive

Suing Mike's Estate after his passing though I thought was in bad taste but I don't know the implications involved. The chick on the Thriller video also sued Mike for royalties I read years ago

Cold world

Wait.

Prince is trying to kill niggas?

No wonder everybody didn’t try to fuck with him.

Prince and Mike did their think and looked like when prince tried to get down the prop didn’t hold. It wasn’t embarrassing because he didn’t reall fall like that.

Back