Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Friends of the opposite sex and S/O

See this is a messed up position and why I tell everyone don’t put my name in their craziness. @Blactivity were you conflicted wit being used like that ?
Yes. I wanted to hide from them.
I never told either one that the other one had spoken to me about a conflict they had with the other. I tried to stay neutral or de-esculate the situation.
I might have even disappeared on the both of them a few times. Wouldn't show up at certain times...didn't answer the phone...lmao.

Yes. I wanted to hide from them.
I never told either one that the other one had spoken to me about a conflict they had with the other. I tried to stay neutral or de-esculate the situation.
I might have even disappeared on the both of them a few times. Wouldn't show up at certain times...didn't answer the phone...lmao.
That’s a sucky situation to be in.

Which brings me to another question. This might be a thread of it’s own.

What do you do when your S/O and best friend hate or dislike each other?

man fuck him

@Blactivity you was the cover guy?!!
no_way.gif

I will not be incriminating myself.

Idek. That would seem stressful. I can't stand a friend of mine's friend. I won't attend stuff if the other girl will be hanging out there, or decline invitations if she's invited too. Im talkin bout small settings like dinner, lunch, movies, drankin, etc. Is that immature?

Idek. That would seem stressful. I can't stand a friend of mine's friend. I won't attend stuff if the other girl will be hanging out there, or decline invitations if she's invited too. Im talkin bout small settings like dinner, lunch, movies, drankin, etc. Is that immature?

You ain’t gotta put up with nothing you don’t wanna put up with. I’ve fallen off with two people who still hang in the circle we had. If them heauxs go, I tell them don’t even invite me. So now they hit me up like you wanna go to the club? Ashley and shae not going. Then I’m like hell yes.

I would assume both would be adult enough to not cut up when they get around each other. You ain't gotta speak full sentences to each other.

Keep them apart. There were certain people I couldn’t invite to the wedding they were hurt but they understood

Funny thread, skimmed thru most of it

When I got wit my wife she had a best friend who was a dude out in the country. I'm not a jealous person so I didn't care, but when we got married i had to tell her those long convos..u gotta chill on that when u home wit me.

She did, but like she always do..she over did it and stop talking to homie all together after a while

They used to talk for a couple hours about nothing...nothing bruh

With him out the picture she would try to talk to me for hours about nothing

Got to the point I had to tell her to call that nigga up or somethin

So I’m the only one that reads the beginning and end of a post and get the gist of it?

I left the proper reactions I’m sure

Back