Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

I played that roll before... I'm not willing to spend anymore time in that position

Did you knowingly sign up to be the side chick, and what was it about the dude that had you being microwave dinner once you knew you weren't his first choice.

Did you knowingly sign up to be the side chick, and what was it about the dude that had you being microwave dinner once you knew you weren't his first choice.
Didn't knowingly sign up for it.. I was a already involved when I found out. After finding out, I stayed there getting "microwaved" bc I'd made myself believe I actually had a place bc the gf lived in another state. It took me a while but I can honestly admit that I was caught at a bad time and felt like that was all I could get

Didn't knowingly sign up for it.. I was a already involved when I found out. After finding out, I stayed there getting "microwaved" bc I'd made myself believe I actually had a place bc the gf lived in another state. It took me a while but I can honestly admit that I was caught at a bad time and felt like that was all I could get
076B5F80-2FB6-4A98-963B-06C248AFBD96.png
I respect that honesty

Am I wrong for being a monogamous relationship but thinking about getting a side piece for head only since my main doesn't like to give head?

serious question ladies.....I need real life answers and not message board bullshit

you're a business owner....you're married but your husbands name isnt connected to any of the businesses

a particular male (a business rival if you will) is causing trouble in your life...he hasnt called you out your name or laid a finger on you, yet he's fucking up your money and he knows it....you try to be cool about it, but he's just a dick

your husband (felon but is getting his shit together) gets wind and lays hands on him.....this more than likely results in more money issues and possible legal issues for him

you happy he took up for you or mad because of what comes with it?

if you could get behind it, would you rather swift action or lay back and play smart? (continued money loss, lawyers, court dates, fees, etc come with this option but you win in the end....like years later)

serious question ladies.....I need real life answers and not message board bullshit

you're a business owner....you're married but your husbands name isnt connected to any of the businesses

a particular male (a business rival if you will) is causing trouble in your life...he hasnt called you out your name or laid a finger on you, yet he's fucking up your money and he knows it....you try to be cool about it, but he's just a dick

your husband (felon but is getting his shit together) gets wind and lays hands on him.....this more than likely results in more money issues and possible legal issues for him

if you could get behind it, would you rather swift action or lay back and play smart? (continued money loss, lawyers, court dates, fees, etc come with this option but you win in the end....like years later)
this sounds like the predicament of a woman who bagged a bimbo. get with a man who won't fuck up your coins on impulse, ladies.

Reactions: 1/2

I would be happy that my man took up for me but be upset that WE had to go that route.
Also on the finical aspect, the loss from the swift action or the lay back smart route might even out.

What WE chose would depend on what's going on in our household at the moment. Tough decision.

Am I wrong for being a monogamous relationship but thinking about getting a side piece for head only since my main doesn't like to give head?
Bless your heart. But your not wrong for THINKING about getting a side piece. If you act on it make sure you're ready for what comes with those actions pleighboi.

I would be happy that my man took up for me but be upset that WE had to go that route.
Also on the finical aspect, the loss from the swift action or the lay back smart route might even out.

What WE chose would depend on what's going on in our household at the moment. Tough decision.

That's what's up

We missed the whole legal trouble part....that was really the most important to me....its always money ups and downs but I can't do shit for nobody if I'm locked up

The money problems caused by said rival are fixed for the moment (retaining about 80% of the profits that were being lost), and nobody got hurt

Shits got way more layers than what's being discussed here, so we still gotta deal with this person for a long time

And we both know every day is just another opportunity for him to be spiteful and pull something else smh

He ain't gone have shit in the grand scheme of things tho

That's what's up

We missed the whole legal trouble part....that was really the most important to me....its always money ups and downs but I can't do shit for nobody if I'm locked up

The money problems caused by said rival are fixed for the moment (retaining about 80% of the profits that were being lost), and nobody got hurt

Shits got way more layers than what's being discussed here, so we still gotta deal with this person for a long time

And we both know every day is just another opportunity for him to be spiteful and pull something else smh

nigga you got a business problem?

That's what's up

Ya'll walked away with clean hands for now. Rock the way ya'll been rocking and if push come to shove I know, you know somebody, that know somebody, that can lay the paws if need be.

Back