Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

I used to like to see how far I could go but never liked how mad he would get.

Now, I don’t care enough.
how far u could go until what? what exactly were u testing him for...his patience? his naivete? his assertiveness? whether hes a pushover?

n did any outcome ever significantly change a relationship?

how far u could go until what? what exactly were u testing him for...his patience? his naivete? his assertiveness? whether hes a pushover?

n did any outcome ever significantly change a relationship?
How far I could go til he got mad. I was just trying to test him. Most times i was tryna have angry sex.

None of that significantly changed our relationship because i didn’t do it a lot. He eventually stopped paying my ass attention when he knew what I was doing.

How far I could go til he got mad. I was just trying to test him. Most times i was tryna have angry sex.

None of that significantly changed our relationship because i didn’t do it a lot. He eventually stopped paying my ass attention when he knew what I was doing.
and then u got mad anyway huh

the angry sex i get, at least theres a reward for both of u at the end

why test him tho? yall ladies mann
sIZhb.gif

u ever dealt with a dude that was more emotional than a chick u messed with?? n if so how did u handle that

I've dealt with a dude that was in tune with his emotions, definitely not more emotional than the chicks I've dated or anything like that. However, this dude I knew for a few years and me are pretty cool and he is very emotional. It is one of the most annoying things I've ever experienced. Like damn, can I be the chick? Smh.

Ladies:

When you give your number out to a guy that has asked for it in a respectful way ;;;;;

What's a good time frame you expect him to call?

The same day/night

The next day after he's gotten your number

2 days later after he's gotten your number
or right there on the spot when he get that shit :ha:
The next day.. I think that night/day it could seem like you just trying to open that Pandora's box (yup that's what I call it). So wait for it all to settle and then call.. Just my thinking. I can't speak for anyone else

Back