Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

lmao

who was he telling and why?

or did he just tell u n u snitched?
He told me and someone else heard and told her

Long story short, I just met these ppl Tuesday. I was telling him how I didn't have an Administrator at my home location. He said she was cool and that he beat off to her IG pics. I laughed. The other dude chuckled and went and told her. She showed up immediately and asked him and he said yeah. Then he asked her if she wanted lunch (he asked everyone).

I laughed. She stammered. He shrugged

He told me and someone else heard and told her

Long story short, I just met these ppl Tuesday. I was telling him how I didn't have an Administrator at my home location. He said she was cool and that he beat off to her IG pics. I laughed. The other dude chuckled and went and told her. She showed up immediately and asked him and he said yeah. Then he asked her if she wanted lunch (he asked everyone).

I laughed. She stammered. He shrugged
i see. did u get the impression that this was within character 4 him? it sounds like he's a no-filter guy. not as creepy as I was imagining. still inappropriate tho.

i see. did u get the impression that this was within character 4 him? it sounds like he's a no-filter guy. not as creepy as I was imagining. still inappropriate tho.
Yeah

He said it so casually that for a sec I felt inappropriate for laughing

Nice dude, offered me lunch everyday I been here. Everyone was super chill with him b4 that it seemed. The office divided quick af tho when she told the manager

Yeah

He said it so casually that for a sec I felt inappropriate for laughing

Nice dude, offered me lunch everyday I been here. Everyone was super chill with him b4 that it seemed. The office divided quick af tho when she told the manager
making that known @ work is sexual harassment so she isn't wrong but its tuff cuz I can see a lot of ppl making jokes like this. sometimes it's laughed off, sometimes it aint. problem was his tho. he gotta learn from this.

making that known @ work is sexual harassment so she isn't wrong but its tuff cuz I can see a lot of ppl making jokes like this. sometimes it's laughed off, sometimes it aint. problem was his tho. he gotta learn from this.
I hope it's blown over come Monday honestly

I feel partly responsible

something tells me this was a joke gone wrong
it sounds like it. making an inappropriate joke isn't that big a deal but freely talkin about choking the chicken over a coworker can be an easy case for sexual harassment. if only he'd just said "it was a joke, my bad" instead of confirming it when she asked him if it was true.
I hope it's blown over come Monday honestly

I feel partly responsible
make a thread with updates on the situation.

I'll update

@Goldie, I didn't get it but I'll see if he'll tell me on Monday. A lil white chick. Not my cup of tea but he white and they worked toget her for a bit so.....

And he wasn't joking. She filed some paperwork for me and as me and him was talking I merely mentioned how it would be nice to have an administrator at my home location. He just nodded said she was cool and 'when I ain't seeing any or getting any I go to her IG and beat my dick'. Cool as a cucumber. I laughed immediately and again because of how serious he was I thought me laughing was wrong.

He wasn't the over joking type all week so I don't think he was joking or being creepy. He just said what we was thinking and kept it moving. I'm thinking him and dude who told her got beef but he don't strike me as the kind of dude that even know's someone is mad at him or anything.

^^^ Perfect example of dry macking

and nvm on the IG link, didn't know she was white.

I'll update

@Goldie, I didn't get it but I'll see if he'll tell me on Monday. A lil white chick. Not my cup of tea but he white and they worked toget her for a bit so.....

And he wasn't joking. She filed some paperwork for me and as me and him was talking I merely mentioned how it would be nice to have an administrator at my home location. He just nodded said she was cool and 'when I ain't seeing any or getting any I go to her IG and beat my dick'. Cool as a cucumber. I laughed immediately and again because of how serious he was I thought me laughing was wrong.

He wasn't the over joking type all week so I don't think he was joking or being creepy. He just said what we was thinking and kept it moving. I'm thinking him and dude who told her got beef but he don't strike me as the kind of dude that even know's someone is mad at him or anything.
if he wasn't joking, then he is the creepy type. I don't tell the new girl that I like ebony amateur n that the new guy resembles Roc from Roc n Shay.

drop ur cape.

if he wasn't joking, then he is the creepy type. I don't tell the new girl that I like ebony amateur n that the new guy resembles Roc from Roc n Shay.

drop ur cape.
No cape, I don't know these ppl.

You think I should recommend he be fired?

For the freaky ones...

Ok say you down to do a 3sum (two chicks and a guy) wit your s/o. The only stipulation is...

The chick can go down on you, but you
won't go down on her. Why is that?

I ask b/c the common answer I've heard when this topic comes up is "I'm not gay so I don't eat pussy...but she can eat mines tho."

My reaction each time a different woman has said this...
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Can any of the lovely ABW ladies explain this logic?

Is this a way for a woman to convince herself that they enjoy gettin their pussy eaten, but block out the fact that another woman is doing it?

Or is it just being outright selfish?

For the freaky ones...

Ok say you down to do a 3sum (two chicks and a guy) wit your s/o. The only stipulation is...

The chick can go down on you, but you
won't go down on her. Why is that?

I ask b/c the common answer I've heard when this topic comes up is "I'm not gay so I don't eat pussy...but she can eat mines tho."

My reaction each time a different woman has said this...
View attachment 8162

Can any of the lovely ABW ladies explain this logic?

Is this a way for a woman to convince herself that they enjoy gettin their pussy eaten, but block out the fact that another woman is doing it?

Or is it just being outright selfish?
it isn't selfish if all parties are up front about it. If eating pussy doesn't appeal to them, they don't have to. they just gotta find participants who are happy not to have their pussies ate. it aint that deep.

Update:

So.....Mike got suspended until Wednesday pending further investigation. (I don't think they gonna fire him)

'Becky' been acting like nothing happened, laughing and smiling at Mike. Got on the call and said she overreacted and that they were good friends and what he does in his own time yayaya

I got removed from the call and reprimanded for being unprofessional (I said dick 2x, went in the manager office and listened in)

Manager might have paid Becky off. Doesn't want a site visit, couldn't stress enough how sorry Mike was and how Becky is nothing but the best

Mike doesn't give a shit. I think he might be a drug addict or just seriously aloof. He was talking to Becky about the weekend while HR was talking like the phone was on mute (it wasn't). Rep had to clear his voice 2x. I chuckled.

All in all, Mike was cool about going home. Beck hugged him and said see you Thursday, manager wants to know when I go back home.

Back