Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem - Chloraseptic ft. 2 Chainz (Remix)

CS, that hook and verse by homie on the hook is trash. 2 Chainz' verse was dope and Em went off.

CS tho, I'm still not fuckin with this new style em's been using since Recovery. He's gotta stop yelling and forcing multis and just get back to spittin and add the humor back to his raps too.

No yellin, just straight bars, ill flow and witty lines

I didnt even listen to Chainz & Phresher verses.

I just wanted to hear the shots at Budden... Didnt hear any.

I guess if he was sneak dissin Joe the diss was that he "lost his marbles"

I didnt even listen to Chainz & Phresher verses.

I just wanted to hear the shots at Budden... Didnt hear any.

I guess if he was sneak dissin Joe the diss was that he "lost his marbles"

Pretty much all the last few bars were for joe imo.

Didnt mention him by name, but Joe definitely said word for word "em's album is wack"

oddly, i think it was the last episode Joe did for everyday struggle. I wonder if Em had any involvement in the decision to not renew Joe's contract.

Has Joe officially retired or what??? I thought he spat a dope verse on Royce's mixtape which wasnt that long ago, but I didnt pay much attention to all his podcast thing... If is still part of Slaughter House it looks to me like he is fckn the whole situation up...

lmao what?? since when did I want some gay soul singing shit from Em?

I want him to actually rap and not do accents, off beat multisyllables or yelling over trash beats.

Give me that and then you have the old eminem who was actually dope.

This is the best I've heard from him in years!

How about substance though?
I'm not interested in a rapper going off, technical lyricism, just rhyming words for the sake of it. This been known for 9 years that is not my cup of tea at all

I'm interested in substance, emotion, message, melodies, song-writing, story telling

U say u want substance, emotion, message, soul, story telling from Eminem but ignore or diss the music when he provides that on songs like Arose, Believe, Castle, Like Home, River, Like Water, Tragic Endings etc and the rest of Revival as well as his other albums that provide this The Eminem Show, Recovery and the songs from other albums that provide this e.g Mockingbird, Headlights, When I'm Gone, Beautiful etc

But always praise the songs like this that are the complete opposite of what u ask for as far as substance, emotion and message

So u are the troll

To be humble for once though i think
Thee dopest shit I've heard from Em in fuckin years.

If this was due to Joe, then thanks, Joe.

So u hate on the substance, conscious, deep, introspective, melodic, personal, story telling Eminem songs

But praise, glorify and overrate a verse that has zero substance, introspect, conscious message, story telling and depth?

Now u must realize why your agenda comes across as pure back handed complimenting u not alone this goes for @Busta Carmichael @Englishdude @Water Ur Seeds @Lou Cypher

How was that verse not meaningful? He actually addressed all of us that's been trashing his album.

What song besides the last three on revival had substance?

the whole album was filled with cringy punchlines and fart jokes.

And I'm not an em hater. Dude has legit been in my top 5 for years. Grew up on his music.

But you gotta call a spade a spade. I threw Snoop in the bushes yeaaars ago.

Jay would've also been thrown if it wasnt for 444. Because he's released 2 and half trash albums in a row

How was that verse not meaningful? He actually addressed all of us that's been trashing his album.

What song besides the last three on revival had substance?

the whole album was filled with cringy punchlines and fart jokes.

And I'm not an em hater. Dude has legit been in my top 5 for years. Grew up on his music.

But you gotta call a spade a spade. I threw Snoop in the bushes yeaaars ago.

Jay would've also been thrown if it wasnt for 444. Because he's released 2 and half trash albums in a row

How are these songs not substance, deep, introspective, personal and emotional?

U voted Beautiful a substance based introspective as being wack

Back