Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumb things from the past.

I use to never share my food when we went out to eat, use to get hard up get mad.

Now I'll share my food with no fussing but I'll make sure to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the icebox and eat cho shit up that you packed to bring home with you

24ytlpw.jpg

Aww compromise is a wonderful thing isn’t it. Lol

I use to never share my food when we went out to eat, use to get hard up get mad.

Now I'll share my food with no fussing but I'll make sure to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the icebox and eat cho shit up that you packed to bring home with you

24ytlpw.jpg
I never understood this yo

I was raised off sharing, the worst thing you could do in my home was watch some starve or beg for food. I can't go out with anyone and watch them not eat. Or struggle thru they own meal. It's food, just share the shit

Also, I can't eat without whomever I came with. Can't do it.

I never understood this yo

I was raised off sharing, the worst thing you could do in my home was watch some starve or beg for food. I can't go out with anyone and watch them not eat. Or struggle thru they own meal. It's food, just share the shit

Also, I can't eat without whomever I came with. Can't do it.

That's why I posted it as being dumb.

But it was more geared towards when going out to eat, when one ask "what you getting/ordering" and you be like "I'm try this upside down baked hen mixed with this mushroom gravy" (getting some shit that I know she wouldn't ask for) she would be like "wow, that's sounds good, see if you can get it (insert her way) and I'm like bih, you haven't even order yo shit and you ordering mines to fit yo taste buds, da hell you doing Lol. She'll get the simple stuff (seafood platter, or some shit) and when mines come out, the presentation of mines looks better than hers, now she's on some cut me a piece, or let me have that piece, and then it'll be a fuss about "Well, why the hell you just aint order this shit, here take it, I ain't even hungry no mo" now I'm mad and I'm hungry and she asking for boxes to box her shit up that she hasn't touched. Lol. But now I've learned to share and just eat they shit up later on in the middle of the night.

Crazy I know, that's why it's dumb and posted in here.

I've change to be more caring and open to share

(Love Doctor)

Last edited:
stay single

It ain't that deep no mo,

Just dumb things from the past,

When I was boy, I thought as a boy, acted like a boy, but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Exdous Ch 2. verse 11 or page 221 (I think)

(Love Doctor)

When I was boy, I thought as a boy, acted like a boy, but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Exdous Ch 2. verse 11 or page 221 (I think)

(Love Doctor)
tenor.gif

Break up after every argument.

Now if we break up, you can get the fuck on.

Dang,

You're not trying to reconcile, no let's be friends, maybe in the near future we may put this thing back together? none of that?

Just go throw the memories/fun times/good times on down the drain like that huh?

You don't leave, you work it out, that's what you do, you work it out

(Love Doctor)

(Love Doctor)
It was only a matter of time before knock took us to church

Dang,

You're not trying to reconcile, no let's be friends, maybe in the near future we may put this thing back together? none of that?

Just go throw the memories/fun times/good times on down the drain like that huh?

You don't leave, you work it out, that's what you do, you work it out

(Love Doctor)

No we work it out while together.

Let’s be friends is bullshit once feelings comes into play.

No we work it out while together.

Let’s be friends is bullshit once feelings comes into play.

Thank you!!

I that "Let's just be friends" shyt after a break up is utter bs. An excuse to make yourself feel good as you're breaking up wit the person.

If we break up...I'm not tryin to be your friend. We can be cordial if we see each other. Hell ee can even smash from time to time. But friends...naw. I'm good. I got enough friends.

I use to never share my food when we went out to eat, use to get hard up mad.

24ytlpw.jpg
Am I the only person that feels like nobody has to share every thing with me just because I ask. People ask for an option, either yes or no..if no, it's cool too.

I'm also an asshole though so nevermind.

Am I the only person that feels like nobody has to share every thing with me just because I ask. People ask for an option, either yes or no..if no, it's cool too.

I'm also an asshole though so nevermind.

Naw...hell you ask...I don't. Lol.

If I do ask...just get straight to the point. I ain't asking for the "over the river and thru the woods to grandmother's house we go" type of answer mayne.

The simplest question doesn't need a complex answer.

Back