Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumb things from the past.

I met someone like that a few years back online @needy...

When I think about it though they’re kinda right.

I guess I just wasn’t used to being that way with someone due to the fact I was never treated that way in my past relationship.

It makes sense though “Saying good morning, how was your day, asking about family members, giving them attention even when it wasn’t asked for.

Honestly he opened my eyes to what I think would definitely benefit any relationship.

INTEREST IS KEY it’s just new to me...

I met someone like that a few years back online @needy...

When I think about it though they’re kinda right.

I guess I just wasn’t used to being that way with someone due to the fact I was never treated that way in my past relationship.

It makes sense though “Saying good morning, how was your day, asking about family members, giving them attention even when it wasn’t asked for.

Honestly he opened my eyes to what I think would definitely benefit any relationship.

INTEREST IS KEY it’s just new to me...

Showing interest is great. But demanding others to show interest probably won't accomplish the goal though.

Did you have a bad attitude though? Still, there's a right way to address the bad attitude if you had one.
I would wake up later than him. I’m not much of a morning person. I’d walk to the bathroom in my sleepy state and brush my teeth. Come out and sometimes I’d go to the kitchen or back to my room and he would get mad. I’m like I just woke the fuck up nigga. Can I get normal.

Kand...Dashiki hit the nail on the nail wit that argue about dumb shit.

Nowadays that shyt gets avoided like the black plague.

Niggas out here begging for good mornings?
Pi
Ti
Ful

I would wake up later than him. I’m not much of a morning person. I’d walk to the bathroom in my sleepy state and brush my teeth. Come out and sometimes I’d go to the kitchen or back to my room and he would get mad. I’m like I just woke the fuck up nigga. Can I get normal.

I see.

Did he not know, not to bother you? I mean after two days of you not saying good morning and doing you, I would think one, especially one that's sharing space would notice, (she's not a morning person). Man that's crazy.

It's better to let ppl be in their own space than to force them out of their space

(Love Doctor)

I see.

Did he not know, not to bother you? I mean after two days of you not saying good morning and doing you, I would think one, especially one that's sharing space would notice, (she's not a morning person). Man that's crazy.

It's better to let ppl be in their own space than to force them out of their space

(Love Doctor)
We was together for 8+ years. He knew me well. It’s not even about bothering me in the morning. I don’t mind being bothered but I had just WOKE up.

nigga ain't no love doctor....
"riight"

11m5ea1.jpg

Love/caring is the thing we all need. That's them keys to seeing 47 years of love with one.

Gotta Love a person hard so that they can feel it

(Love Doctor)

24ytlpw.jpg

Reactions: Az
I use to never share my food when we went out to eat, use to get hard up mad.

Now I'll share my food with no fussing but I'll make sure to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the icebox and eat cho shit up that you packed to bring home with you

24ytlpw.jpg

Last edited:
Back