Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Gettin Head Ever Get Boring In A Relationship?

So constant unexpected head can eventually get boring?

from that same girl, yeah....i know ya'll dont wanna hear this shit and im not even doing the full spill lol

lets not act like dudes aint out here fucking up a good thing for a ugly or broke ass side chick

it was DIFFERENT.....end of story

look at your post....constant unexpected.....there's no such thing

if i been with you 5+ years and you constantly do this.....how is it unexpected? lol

this shit is very expected, down to knowing the look you have or what you're gonna say when u want it

if we're out drinking and my wife comes and gets real close to me and pokes her bottom lip out....i know what time it is....and thats great dont get me wrong, there's just not much new or unexpected shit you can do at that point

from that same girl, yeah....i know ya'll dont wanna hear this shit and im not even doing the full spill lol

lets not act like dudes aint out here fucking up a good thing for a ugly or broke ass side chick

it was DIFFERENT.....end of story
Damn!

i hate you fickle ass niggas lmao

if it was a thread about why monogamy isnt natural y'all would be rah rah wit me

but nobody wants to say they've ever been bored with the every day twat, in fear it could be a turn off for potential wetness here

fuck that.....we get bored

Is this true? Don't be scurred.

@ChicagoFigure
Im with the type of chick that has showed up to my job n hit me with some head on break.

Fucked around in bathrooms, theatres, countless parking lots and random dark quiet streets in the car.

But with my chick its almost always never just head. Cuz she gets so hot she wants penetration too.

And one time in a theatre parking lot she offered n as usual the head was so good it didnt make no goddamn sense.

Then she wanted to climb over n sit on it i kept thinking "u just said head! This shits uncomfortable and inconvenient!" Of course after i nut it was all more than worth it but i made note of myself getting spoiled that time and many others.

So yea i think it happens but i also think there are other factors such as long term stress, boredom, depression, routine, increased responsibilities (in or out the relationship) that can make a mfer go "meh"

There was a time tho that my chick was so on it i could never really be the one to pursue and i didnt like that. Gotta be a balance.

Reactions: 1/2

Honestly I see 1/2 point.

Me personally...I don't mind spontaneity. I wanna do other things besides just gettin head in a public place tho.

But I think for a lot of guys, as you get older...you do tend to throw more caution to the wind. When you're younger, no fucc's are usually given. You down for whateva w/o thinking about the consequences.

When you're older...you down for whateva...but to a certain extent. Yeah head in a restaurant is cool, but what a out all these folks walkin by? What if we get caught? Will we get kicked out? Jailed? Etc...etc. So for some guys you think like that, sometimes the risk isn't worth it, and would feel more comfortable in the privacy of their homes.

But other guys still don't give a fucc and down for whateva...wherever. As long as no kids around.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:
i hate you fickle ass niggas lmao

if it was a thread about why monogamy isnt natural y'all would be rah rah wit me

but nobody wants to say they've ever been bored with the every day twat, in fear it could be a turn off for potential wetness here

fuck that.....we get bored
I get your point, nigga needs variety....BUUUUT I'm never turning down some brain, period.

Nah u stop having sex so frequently the longer u are together. Not that u find ur partner less attractive, just that the rush of getting to know each other’s bodies wears off cause u get to know each other’s bodies. You know just what to do to get that pop and the thrill leaves.

It’s one of the things u kinda don’t ever really consider at the start cause the desire for sex is so strong you don’t see it dying down.

But at the same time...that’s a great time to explore ur limits

we not debating turning it down.....there were other factors there in reesey's mans case....he made his choice

I've never turned down head

but I have been less than enthused when a s/o texts at 2pm talkin bout what they wanna do to me later

this shit wasnt about me tho, we done made a whole thread smh

I didnt turn down shit i just gave homie the benefit of not being as geeked as us about what he gets all the time

Back