Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Test Your S/O?

wait, do u mean he can't afford gloves and a hat? or he an eccentric n doesn't wanna feel warmth?

He works, has the funds, he just doesn't have those items in his closet and you as his gf/wife/chick he's sharing space with sees him walking out the door without those things, what's your next move?

He works, has the funds, he just doesn't have those items in his closet and you as his gf/wife/chick he's sharing space with sees him walking out the door without those things, what's your next move?
if he has the funds, I'd ask why he doesn't dress appropriately for the weather. there has to be a reason.

It's a choice, but in your mind and as his gf/wife/chick he's smashing, that's not a good choice in your mind that he left the house without those things? Would by you purchasing those things make the situation better?

It's a choice, but in your mind and as his gf/wife/chick he's smashing, that's not a good choice in your mind? Would by you purchasing those things make the situation better?
You're not getting it.

If it's a choice, my purchasing those things wouldn't make the situation better. The only way my buying those things for him would make it better is if it was the cost that was the obstacle. If he has the funds, that isn't the prohibiting factor. So he has a reason. Finding it out is the next move. Buying him something he doesn't want isn't gonna do a thing.

It's a choice, but in your mind and as his gf/wife/chick he's smashing, that's not a good choice in your mind that he left the house without those things? Would by you purchasing those things make the situation better?

Chick you just smashing wouldn't care.

Wife/gf might be thoughtful and get those items for you but as a man if you're cold then why wait for her to get them when you can get them yourself

You're not getting it.

If it's a choice, my purchasing those things wouldn't make the situation better. The only way my buying those things for him would make it better is if it was the cost that was the obstacle. If he has the funds, that isn't the prohibiting factor. So he has a reason. Finding it out is the next move. Buying him something he doesn't want isn't gonna do a thing.

But would you think, is wearing a hat and gloves something he wants or something he needs in that type of weather?

Chick you just smashing wouldn't care.

Wife/gf might be thoughtful and get those items for you but as a man if you're cold then why wait for her to get them when you can get them yourself

Can agree, but in the same space, your wifey/gf sees something that you need and can use to make the situation better, what's the reason for her not getting those things off the strength of her seeing that you (need) those things?

But would you think, is wearing a hat and gloves something he wants or something he needs in that type of weather?
thats a good question. why, if you can afford them, would you not wear weather-appropriate clothing? is it something you just don't like to do? do you have a condition that makes you experience temperature differently to other people? QTNA.

It's 30 degrees outside, and you walk out the house with just a coat/jacket on, nothing on your head and nothing covering your hands and your gf/wife/chick you're smashing at the current time, she observes this action.

Should she go outta her way and buy you those things and be like here baby, I got you these things for you or should you as her man accept her saying, "you need to go buy you a hat and gloves"?

Thoughts?
Either one should be cool. This isn’t that serious.

Back