Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Test Your S/O?

@Knock_Twice u drop the weirdest scenarios n get hung up on getting 1 response.

what inspired this

"I shouldn't have to ask/say this to you, you should already know this"

"Catering to your s/o needs"

"If you don't have it, I'll get it for you baby don't worry"

Just thinking back on what this old couple, use to tell one another.

Understandable,

Just like if you seen her with a tore down bra, that she complains about, you wouldn't go out and purchase her a new one off the strength of her old bra is bad and tore down?
We gotta go get her a new bra and panty set. Not for her, for me pause. I like seeing a good bra and panty set on a woman tho.

So her walking around the house or in public with a raggedy set gonna fuck with me

I'm helping me by helping me you feel me

We gotta go get her a new bra and panty set. Not for her, for me pause. I like seeing a good bra and panty set on a woman tho.

So her walking around the house or in public with a raggedy set gonna fuck with me

I'm helping me by helping me you feel me

That's all I'm stating.

Why have your s/o looking all crazy, dude doesn't have a hat nor gloves on, that's a representation on you as well. Lol

You wouldn't send your son or daughter out in public properly unequip, (yea they are kids) but the caring/love (I think) should be the same that you have for your kids as you do your man, (again I think)

You know NBA2k18 is about to come out (came out) Can you get that for a me?

You know your woman likes to keep her toes and nails done, keep her tank on F or above 3/4, car washed/inside cleaned, "Should I be on some, you need to clean and wash that dirty motherfucker" or should I get my ass up and take it down to Bennys and wash it.

Love/Caring is all we need Lol

Last edited:
That's all I'm stating.

Why have your s/o looking all crazy, dude doesn't have a hat nor gloves on, that's a representation on you as well. Lol

You wouldn't send your son or daughter out in public properly unequip, (yea they are kids) but the caring/love (I think) should be the same that you have for kids as you do your man, (again I think)
I hear but I think going out and getting it is as good as you mentioning to them.

I know in my history I haven't the wrong shit/size 9/10 so I'd rather just finance the shit and call it a day. But if she like I'm good, I like this raggedy set, it's gonna irk me but I ain't going out to surprise her with a new set. It's gonna irk the fuck outta me tho

If the nigga say he don't want a hat and glove, fuck it. Let him freeze.

I hear but I think going out and getting it is as good as you mentioning to them.

I know in my history I haven't the wrong shit/size 9/10 so I'd rather just finance the shit and call it a day. But if she like I'm good, I like this raggedy set, it's gonna irk me but I ain't going out to surprise her with a new set. It's gonna irk the fuck outta me tho

If the nigga say he don't want a hat and glove, fuck it. Let him freeze.

Lmaooo

"I shouldn't have to ask/say this to you, you should already know this"

"Catering to your s/o needs"

"If you don't have it, I'll get it for you baby don't worry"

Just thinking back on what this old couple, use to tell one another.

Oh well see that's entirely different. That only fits under the wifey category whether you married or not. That old couple got seniority on everything else and everybody should aspire to that. But they don't. Commitment is like a fucking plague to people.

Oh well see that's entirely different. That only fits under the wifey category whether you married or not. That old couple got seniority on everything else and everybody should aspire to that. But they don't. Commitment is like a fucking plague to people.

So you aint doing this as a gf or dude you care about?

You just gonna turn it on like Kobe in the 4th quarter and do these things when you get that ring huh Lol.

So you aint doing this as a gf or dude you care about?

You just gonna turn it on like Kobe in the 4th quarter and do these things when you get that ring huh Lol.

Yo I'm the biggest commitment phobic I know. No joke. But I don't go around smashin hoes either. No. I done let that shit go... Cause they ain't no men like these seniors... Just boys who like cock teasers... Then men go into seizures.... Oh please just let me see urs... It's the new I think I'm privileged. Fuck all this shit I'm just the rigged sister.

Yo I'm the biggest commitment phobic I know. No joke. But I don't go around smashin hoes either. No. I done let that shit go... Cause they ain't no men like these seniors... Just boys who like cock teasers... Then men go into seizures.... Oh please just let me see urs... It's the new I think I'm privileged. Fuck all this shit I'm just the rigged sister.

Also since this got moved to this thread....
He would have to be willing to do this with me at home.... A LOT... Like practically non stop.

What type of adult talks to whoever friends on the phone 24/7 about they likes forget how to ask for something they need?

Who plans on being in a long term relationship not saying exactly how they feel?

How your life partner supposed to be 100 percent real to you when you cant be 100 percent real to
them?

This thread got me started

What type of adult talks to whoever friends on the phone 24/7 about they likes forget how to ask for something they need?

Who plans on being in a long term relationship not saying exactly how they feel?

How your life partner supposed to be 100 percent real to you when you cant be 100 percent real to
them?

This thread got me started

Tell us how you really feel Luke!!!

Communication can be nonverbal too. It don’t mean you are “reading minds” it means you’re using some damn common sense. If I get on my knees and face my nigga and start tugging at his pants to get his dick out, it don’t mean I’m tryna go fishing. That nigga know what time it is.
Lmfaooooooooooo

Back