Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Test Your S/O?

Can agree, but in the same space, your wifey/gf sees something that you need and can use to make the situation better, what's the reason for her not getting those things off the strength of her seeing that you (need) those things?

If you're going out there everyday then in her mind she might thing you're ok and don't need those items. Winters out here are brutal and I don't wear hats or gloves because I don't like them. Buying me those things I'll look at you crazy.

If you're going out there everyday then in her mind she might thing you're ok and don't need those items. Winters out here are brutal and I don't wear hats or gloves because I don't like them. Buying me those things I'll look at you crazy.

Honestly if teasing him about it didn't get him to buy them, I would get them for him eventually. Just so he has them. But at that point it would be more of a gag gift and I wouldn't be all butthurt if he didn't actually use them...

If your girl/wifey walks out the house without those items and you know she doesn't have those things in her closet, are you going to ask her to buy those things cuz you know she can afford them "You need to get you something to put on your head and get some gloves" this is what you're saying to her as she walks out the door for work, or are you going to get up and stop by the store and buy her a scarf/hat/gloves and bring those things home just off the strength of you seeing her without those things and you know she needs them? even though she can afford them?

Honestly if teasing him about it didn't get him to buy them, I would get them for him eventually. Just so he has them. But at that point it would be more of a gag gift and I wouldn't be all butthurt if he didn't actually use them...

Why are you waiting to get him these things, when you know it will be 20 degrees all week?

You want him to be sick? I mean, you see the situation, why not be the one to put the fire out 1st, I mean that is your dude right?

Just asking

If your girl/wifey walks out the house without those items and you know she doesn't have those things in her closet, are you going to ask her to buy those things cuz you know she can afford them "You need to get you something to put on your head and get some gloves" this is what you're saying to her as she walks out the door for work, or are you going to get up and stop by the store and buy her a scarf/hat/gloves and bring those things home just off the strength of you seeing her without those things and you know she needs them? even though she can afford them?
yo you are hard headed af

If someone argues me down about who should go get gloves and a hat, I will be pissed off. Choose your battles. That’s not a battle worth fighting at all.

It's not a fuss, I'm just asking a question.

Same would be if, you're folding clothes and you see he has holes in his shirt, are you going to Wal-Mart and purchasing that 5 pack of hanes white-T-shirts and tossing them to him while he's watching the game and be on some "I got you some new shirts, yo old ones had holes in them" or you're going to be like "um yo shirts have holes in them, you need to go buy you some new ones"

Just asking, discussing

Honestly wouldn't cross my mind, if she wanted them she would have them.

It's not a fuss, I'm just asking a question.

Same would be if, you're folding clothes and you see he has holes in his shirt, are you going to Wal-Mart and purchasing that 5 pack of hanes white-T-shirts and tossing them to him while he's watching the game and on some "I got you some new shirts, yo old ones had holes in them" or you're going to be like "um yo shirts have holes in them, you need to go buy you some new ones"

Just asking, discussing

Depending on how I’m feeling.

I might be in the mood to go buy him shirts or I might tell his ass to go buy some shirts. There is no one answer.

Why are you waiting to get him these things, when you know it will be 20 degrees all week?

You want him to be sick? I mean, you see the situation, why not be the one to put the fire out 1st, I mean that is your dude right?

Just asking
Well, if he didn't ask me to purchase those things...

Closed mouths don't get fed these days.:ainttrippin:

Just asking

What happened to grown ass men... Just asking.

Women were put here to be protected. Men were put here to protect. Get your head right.
Why didn't either one of you get head outta your ass before it got cold. If y'all are that fuckin tight to where you have "feelings" enough to fuel this debacle you both knew you didn't have this shit in the fall... Which is when she should have started teasing you in the first fucking place to give you the opportunity to be the fucking man in your relationship. This isn't the animal fucking kingdom. We ain't lions and you know how to gather your own goddam shit. No?

Also... You redundancy triggered my we're done dance mentality.

JUST SAYIN

Depending on how I’m feeling.

I might be in the mood to go buy him shirts or I might tell his ass to go buy some shirts. There is no one answer.

Understandable.

So you have to be in a certain mood to supply/address your dude's needs?

What happened to for better or worse? Lol

Let' me stop, but I feel you Kandy

Well, if he didn't ask me to purchase those things...

Closed mouths don't get fed these days.:ainttrippin:

Why does he have to ask? if you see a fire, you have to ask to put it out? Lol

You ask for wants, not needs I thought

Nothing wrong with your stance though. I respect it

What y’all gon be for Halloween?

Dad walking his lil girl around the neighborhood

speaking of...she and i are gonna go get a pumpkin and paint it next weekend. Bought her one last year and didnt do shit with it so it rotted lol
Understandable,

Just like if you seen her with a tore down bra, that she complains about, you wouldn't go out and purchase her a new one off the strength of her old bra is bad and tore down?

this a bad example b/c chicks generally get measured for bras, so while you may have good intentions, you might buy her a bra that she has to take back b/c she has to get the size she is in at that time. But i get the point you trying to make

Back