Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Have A Type?

Im attracted to and fuck all types of women.

With that said, when it comes to dating women long term, I have a type. Its usually petite women. Not skinny, but petite. Skinny is when you see her bones, petite is when she got a nice shape but shes tiny.

Basically, Big Seans type in the OP is my type.

Color never mattered to me. Theres been times when I seen really dark women and was attracted to how dark they were, and there have been times where I saw a pale white girl and got attracted to how pale she was. Same with ethnicities. If a chick is cute, shes cute.

Though my "type" is my preference, but as long as im attracted to her, id date any chick as long she is intelligent, willing to grow, and puts in effort.

Personality wise, now that im older and more mature, my type is happy women.

I learned you cant teach happiness, either you happy or you not.

Majority of people look to be made happy. A good percentage of people are just happy.

If I ask a chick how shes doing, and she always says "ok", or "fine", thats a flag for me. Im looking for her to say "good." You ask me how I am? Im always gonna say "good". I want a chick like that too.

Nothing worse than a misreable chick thats only happy when someone or something makes her happy. Thata recipe for a trash ass relationship.

Last edited:
Looking back the first common theme is black. I aint ever fucked with any other and dont think I missed out.

Second is tig ol bitties with phat ass a close second. And I think I got a thing for my sexy chocolate skinned sistas.

I was hoping you were not like @ Meeks that don’t want to talk to you if she can see you with the lights off or @ Kandy that won’t smile unless your hair is wavy and you look mixed. (Just jokes ladies)

Physically

Innocent eyes
Uniqueness about the way she speaks
Small mouth, full lips, great smile
Big thighs
Natural hair

Personality

Intelligent
Witty
Silly
sense of humor
Ambition
Mature

Personality overrides physicality, she can have none of the physical traits I prefer and I wouldn’t care if she hits ever mark on the personality side.

And I don’t care what others think about how she looks, I look good enough for both of us

As far skin tone, the women I’ve dated have been all over the map, light to darker than me

Nope no type at all. Short,tall thick, slim, dark, light, long hair, short hair I don't give a fuck. Ling as she got dat ass and mouth work.

tumblr_neyouqdvWb1qew59ho5_250.gif

I'm pretty open when it comes to women, but I only really pursue African women.

It's something about their sense of feminity and uniqueness that attracts me to the point of going out of my way persistently.Which admittedly isn't often but when it does that's who it usually is. Body type isnt even too much of a factor.

My preference for husband was:
-tall
-lanky basketball type
-caramel complexion on down
-caribbean, an up north nigga, or a city southern nigga
-dread or low cut

For fucking:
as long as we had a mutual attraction I was straight

Thick and/or chunky is the common denominator. Skin tone don’t matter I’ve dated them all from the high yellow’s to the jet black.

I have fucked damn near every kind of chick in my lifetime. Every race skin tone height, what ever.

Now date or long term relationship wise. I am attracted to darker skin women. I cant even say black women because I dont give a fuck. As long as she aint pale. And I know black women that are pale that I wouldn't give the time of day. Pale feet look like pigs feet in a jar to me.

No short women. Under 5'5 aint making the cut. Got to have a lil bit of both. Handful of titties and enough ass to fill your drawers. Nice smile.

I love Plain Jane chicks.

I also just described my wife. So I know if I cheat. It will most likely the opposite of her.

Back