Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Have A Type?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
This is a spin off to Race's comment in the Big Sean/Jhene thread
he has a type doesnt he smh lol

5aa72821df0697381748ce0f.png

Looking back at your previous relationships , do they have a common look? What's your type?

Last edited:
my type is:

Be a woman.....like me for me.....and be real/genuine

size, color, shape, hair, body count, etc never mattered to me if I liked you

and I could usually tell within 30 mins of talking to or being around you

Nope. Was all over the place. If we vibe, I was fuccn.
This right here....

But I talk a lot, I like to talk, I need a chick who can talk all the time about whatever...

It's funny, cuz mad females be quiet as hell in most settings, but you get them comfortable and they can't stop talking...

But yea long as a female can hold good conversation over long periods of time and remain interesting, my attraction would grow....

Black men.
Preferably dark chocolate, burnt, crispy black...black men.
My daughter’s father is that black.

After that it’s black men period, could not ever see me dating outside my race.

Niggas will fuck anything with a phat ass and big titties, i'm talkin about wifin tho
True shit.

To wife.....She gotta have drive, love kids, be funny or love jokes, love music, have some form of beliefs and not easily be shaken

Looks..I'm a simple nigga.Don't have to have biggest ass or breast, be thik, some form of Blac, Islander,or From African country

Last edited:
Black men.
Preferably dark chocolate, burnt, crispy black...black men.
My daughter’s father is that black.

thats funny the chick I said you reminded me of in Dallas had a jet black ass bd

I had his kid outside one day in the apts and 2 random broads felt the need to stop and tell me that wasnt my baby lmao

im like "no shit?!?!?" smh

thats funny the chick I said you reminded me of in Dallas had a jet black ass bd

I had his kid outside one day in the apts and 2 random broads felt the need to stop and tell me that wasnt my baby lmao

im like "no shit?!?!?" smh

Lmfao! I think because I’m so pale though my daughter is kind of tan.

I thought this was just about physical

Come on slim you been here long enough to know Goldie meant a chick you can raise your kids w/, grow old together, and be buried next to for all of eternity.

Even tho he didn't specify NONE of that shit in the OP.

Last edited:
Back