Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Fall Back When U See Others Hollerin?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
When you're starting to get to know someone and you notice a lot of other people trying to spit game/flirt with them, do you fallback?​

For me it's yea and no.

If I never really conversed with her like that and noticed niggas all on here, I'd fallback and just observe to see how she handles the attention, to see if she's thirsty for it, easy, etc.

If we've already been talking and then I notice it, I wouldn't give af.

Depends on how much we talk and the interest level is to decide if I'd fall back or not.

Really depends. Most of the time I'd fall back unless I really want her in which case........ I pressing, full court style

And I'll be damn if this thread ain't low key about me and yall know who. We happy tho and she ain't accepting anymore gentlemen callers

I'm not falling back off shit. However, I'm not one to just jump on hype. If I've already known you and been talking or shooting my shot, naw. I'm not gonna stop. I don't care about the others.

However, if I don't know you. I'm good. They can have all that. I'll just sit back in the cut and watch.

Question: Is it a turn on or does it make you more interested in a person, when you see so many people trying to get at them?

For me, at times it can be. It really depends on why they are after the guy. If it's because he got money or the latest jays, I'm good on that. If he has a bomb ass personality or is a good dude, then I might want in on that.

To answer your question, yea it's a turn on.... but again, for me it mostly depends on how she handles that attention. If I can tell she's thirsty for the attention or is easy, I don't wanna fuck with her no more, idc how cool or bad she is.

If she's talking/dating I'll continue to holla, until she tells me she off the market I'm still going to try to get her.

I'm going to continue to do me. If I'm interested in you,, I'm interested. No one else dictates that. And if you feeling me,, its up to you to tell me to fall back..
.. cuz imma do me....

I can give a fuck less who else holla

I do. It won't be so open because it all depends on what me and her want. If we both know from jump this can't be serious then it's no issue to fall back. But if we talking deeply but she still wants to entertain niggas then mentally ill fall back and look elsewhere. Ideally

I'm not falling back off shit. However, I'm not one to just jump on hype. If I've already known you and been talking or shooting my shot, naw. I'm not gonna stop. I don't care about the others.

However, if I don't know you. I'm good. They can have all that. I'll just sit back in the cut and watch.

Question: Is it a turn on or does it make you more interested in a person, when you see so many people trying to get at them?

For me, at times it can be. It really depends on why they are after the guy. If it's because he got money or the latest jays, I'm good on that. If he has a bomb ass personality or is a good dude, then I might want in on that.

After further investigation, I have fallen back before. I just ran into him at Walmart.

If he let me know he's interested and other females trying to hop on his di*k then nah I ain't going nowhere and I'm cracking heads.
Now if he feeding these females into crushing him then he can get gone I ain't got time for it.
Now if he ain't really showing interest anyways then nah I ain't pursuing it.

Back