Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Why Shouldn't Men Cry??..

Oddly he was very dominate but he was so damn emotional it made my ass ache!
:cont:

I'm quite sure my best friend chi will have some questions about this particular choice of wording tonight on ABW after dark!!!!

i hate you

giphy.gif

in fact forcing men to repress their emotions and not express them
in healthy ways, is the reason why our communities are in
shambles

foh that pussy shit. Nobody's forcing anybody to do anything lol He can cry all day if he wants, but the fact remains...

giphy.gif

in fact forcing men to repress their emotions and not express them
in healthy ways, is the reason why our communities are in
shambles

same thing i was trying to say, but leave it to goldie to just jump to the furthest end of the spectrum and start talking about dudes that cry over everything when that wasnt the discussion at no point in the thread

i wanna fight him sometimes

same thing i was trying to say, but leave it to goldie to just jump to the furthest end of the spectrum and start talking about dudes that cry over everything when that wasnt the discussion at no point in the thread

well I told him to watch this documentary about
boys and young men struggling to stay true to themselves while navigating society’s narrow definition of masculinity

and all he could say afterwards was: THATS GAY

well I told him to watch this documentary about
boys and young men struggling to stay true to themselves while navigating society’s narrow definition of masculinity

and all he could say afterwards was: THATS GAY

I never said that, but ok, lie to make a point lol

This nigga's crying cuz his chef is a great cook. Yall want a nation of sissys.

oh, let me clear, im laughing with you about the cook thing

i wanna fight you b/c you posted that in this thread to be funny lol

you not slick lol

I want a nation of Black men that don’t go to jail repeatedly for violent crimes. a nation where Black men no longer abuse their women because they don’t know how to express themselves or think violence and masculinity is synonymous

Lol man Tyrese gotta chill.

At the same time his chef might be THAT nigga cooking it up in the kitchen. Good food will bring a tear to your eyes.

Back