Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Why Shouldn't Men Cry??..

if you cry cuz all your friends got families and you still single.........uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussa bitch

if you cry cuz you got your ass beat at spades, and niggaz was talking heavy shit......ussa bitch

I cry the same amount of times you do when ya mom's gotta reminds you to take out the trash

We some crying ass niggas b
We like

tenor.gif

if you cry cuz you got thrown in the pool at a pool party....(seent this with my own eyes.....and i definitely said) ussa bitch

trust me on this... shit was a philosophical real nigga mind fuck....i ain't even have a daughter yet, but i totally understood in that moment, it was like i saw my self talking to my baby girl....

might of been the weed too.....

but shit got biblical

I agree some situations like loss of a child and shit requires boohooing, I won’t penalize him for that.

Ive dealt with a cry baby for 8+ years. I don’t know how I lasted as long as I did.

I agree some situations like loss of a child and shit requires boohooing, I won’t penalize him for that.

Ive dealt with a cry baby for 8+ years. I don’t know how I lasted as long as I did.
This why you so tough, you and to be a nigga for 8yrs

Shit ain't right yo

This why you so tough, you and to be a nigga for 8yrs

Shit ain't right yo
Oh look at you. This is exactly why I am the way I am. I used to be much softer. Now tho! Nah nigga you ain’t bout to be doing all that crying.

B43447AB-4767-42BE-9955-11ECEDAAAF24.jpeg

SHUT THAT SHIT UP RIGHT NOW!!

Back