Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - The Type U Like vs The Type U Attract

lol how often have you been a sugar baby? Would you mind describing how it is/was to be one?

I was a sugar baby of two well to do black men for about a year or so.

I met them both at popular restaurant chains. Upon meeting(they paid for lunch and passed on their business cards). They also shared a mini insight of their life and what they did for a living.

Upon talking, they made it clear what my role was and that they were looking for someone to spoil.

At the time it was pleasant experience(I was basically living free for a year. I didn't have to do anything sexual. The most physical thing I would have to do was hug/kiss/cuddle/massages. I mainly keept them company and made sure to make them feel good about themselves.

We would mainly meet up at hotels and go out to dine. I did attend a somewhat upscale event with one(interesting because I met other sugar babies there,lol) I was offered to travel outside of the country but I was uncomfortable with that. Once I declined that offer it was OVER. Lmao.

I was a sugar baby of two well to do black men for about a year or so.

I met them both at popular restaurant chains. Upon meeting(they paid for lunch and passed on their business cards). They also shared a mini insight of their life and what they did for a living.

Upon talking, they made it clear what my role was and that they were looking for someone to spoil.

At the time it was pleasant experience(I was basically living free for a year. I didn't have to do anything sexual. The most physical thing I would have to do was hug/kiss/cuddle/massages. I mainly keept them company and made sure to make them feel good about themselves.

We would mainly meet up at hotels and go out to dine. I did attend a somewhat upscale event with one(interesting because I met other sugar babies there,lol) I was offered to travel outside of the country but I was uncomfortable with that. Once I declined that offer it was OVER. Lmao.

That's some strange shit lol Why do you think they had to pay a woman to make them feel good? Were they ugly or corny af and seemed like they couldn't get women so that was their only option? or do u think it was something else?

and smh @ a nigga paying and not even smashin

No. Many of them just don't want to be attached to anything serious or were divorced.

And to many of them being able to splurge on a lady, to make them feel good, celebrity like i guess.

To me both men were handsome and not corny at all.

Many of these men have women to do different things for them.

No. Many of them just don't want to be attached to anything serious or were divorced.

And to many of them being able to splurge on a lady, to make them feel good, celebrity like i guess.

To me both men were handsome and not corny at all.

Many of these men have women to do different things for them.

So you've said you've been attracting non-black men, but you never said what's your type.

Football player thick huh?

Does this include the punters and kickers?

She hit that nigga with the

12362434_1721495398085102_527886978_n.jpg

Back