Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - The Type U Like vs The Type U Attract

I attRact weird and crazy chicks.

Every woman who ever liked me is the "crazy one" amongst their friends....

If their crazy ass even has friends....

Last edited:
1. I attract all types. So yes.

2. Looks: My type is lighter than me and tall as a tree. Scruffy a little.
Personality: Someone who is talkative and not fucking boring. Interesting and all that. A little hood.

3. I attract all types.

I do attract the opposite of me more than people like me. I think it’s a good thing because someone JUST like me is a bit much. I’m kinda wild and need that person to be my calm.

You like yella niggas?

Im in that phase where i dont know if i have a type. Deep conversation gotta be pro black and likes to get intoxicated is a wide category. Im laid back i go out to clubs but i dont get turnt but i will socialize.

Physically standards arent ridiculous. 5'3 to 5'10 most ive been with are voluptuous tho big titties are always a plus and cakery.

I tend to attract women that like smart niggas with beards and know i can be sweet but not all the time. Not that nice.

Do you attract your type?
What is your type?
What do you attract?

If you attract the opposite, have u figured out why?​

I tend to attract a variety of niggas, ranging from full fledge bums to goal oriented brothas that are working towards being the best they can be in this life.

I don't have a type and maybe that's why I tend to attract a smorgasbord of niggas lol

However, I'm attracted to men that have high knowledge of who they are. I like men that attack their goals head on. I like men that aren't afraid to be vulnerable and express their emotions in a healthy manner. I like open, honest, creative men.

like I've always said, a man can be broke in a material sense, he just cant be broke mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

I like people that are working towards something generally, both on a platonic level and romantic level

I use to attract the types that wanted to get a relationship out the gate, or fell in love wit my azzz REAL quick.

Mainly b/c they saw me as a bf/husband material. From what I've been told.

Body type...meh u attracted all types. From slim to big. I'm more attracted to the thicker types. Nice thick thighs mayne.

Most times, yes.

As of late, nicely paid older white/hispanic/latino men been on my ass...im always down to be a sugar baby though.

More then likely it is due the environment I'm in...

Last edited:
Most times, yes.

As of late, nicely paid older white/hispanic/latino men been on my ass...im always down to be a sugar baby though.

So you are attracting your type then?

Most times, yes.

How often do u date non-black men?

Back