Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Do you attract your type?
What is your type?
What do you attract?

If you attract the opposite, have u figured out why?​

1. I attract all types. So yes.

2. Looks: My type is lighter than me and tall as a tree. Scruffy a little.
Personality: Someone who is talkative and not fucking boring. Interesting and all that. A little hood.

3. I attract all types.

I do attract the opposite of me more than people like me. I think it’s a good thing because someone JUST like me is a bit much. I’m kinda wild and need that person to be my calm.

Yea and no.

I can't be attracted to someone who doesn't get my jokes or share the same sense of humor. Im quiet and like someone who's not as mute as I am. I attract semi-rude, semi-controlling ppl. Yikes...I said that out loud.

Nvm lol.

4ZLHzBv.jpg

As long as they aren't naggy and can take a joke and throw one back I'm good.

Nope. I wasn’t going in the first place. However, sometimes I wouldn’t go if he said not to.
Interesting

So I'm legit curious. If you had plans to go and he told you not to go, you wouldn't go. Is my understanding correct?

Or when you fake had somewhere to go, did you get all dolled up to give the appearance you were going to see what he would say?

Interesting

So I'm legit curious. If you had plans to go and he told you not to go, you wouldn't go. Is my understanding correct?

Or when you fake had somewhere to go, did you get all dolled up to give the appearance you were going to see what he would say?

Most cases I would say I’m going out and he be like no you ain’t. I really wasn’t going nowhere but he didn’t know I was just talking to be talking. I never went and got dressed up and all that, that’s a waste. If I already had plans and he said naw, it depended on where I was going. If it was just to the club, I’d rather spend time with my dude anyway, so it was times I wouldn’t go. Other stuff like family events and shit, I was going.

I attract married or taken women :(

I want a single model who cooks, cleans, dutty wine and pop dat puss on a handstand nightly.

I like nerds who are quiet and laid back who don't run the streets and who are homebodies

Most cases I would say I’m going out and he be like no you ain’t. I really wasn’t going nowhere but he didn’t know I was just talking to be talking. I never went and got dressed up and all that, that’s a waste. If I already had plans and he said naw, it depended on where I was going. If it was just to the club, I’d rather spend time with my dude anyway, so it was times I wouldn’t go. Other stuff like family events and shit, I was going.

Fascinating

So if he didn't say anything at all, did you interpret that as him not caring?

Back